In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My Buddy Merle(Update)

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
All Is Well So Far ,,, He is Home Resting Comfortably Still Kinda Groggy Tomorrow Will be a Better Day .
I Think If He Is Well Enough to Leave Him We Are Going Huntin' In the Am As it is Season Opener For The Adults Thanks For the Support Guys Woody & Dori
I Took him to the Vet this Mornin' he Has a Tumor on the Rt lower Eyelid They have to Cut a V out and Remove and Stitch up . then he Has a Wart on the lft Lower eyelid that they will burn off or Whatever.
He is 7 yrs old .[:X]

100_3595.jpg

Comments

• Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Sitting here with my cat Stinky who just had some work done to him for growths and an Abscess but he is 17 Years old.

But does have temper tantrums like a 2 year old kid. Everything must be his way.

PS his surgery was a couple of months ago and doing fine now.
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    I had a female tricolor Aussie many years ago, that looked very much like Merle. May you both have many years together yet.
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    Sounds manageable. Glad its nothing serious. They start to get lumps and bumps as they move into the second half of their lives. They dont mind if you don't. Enjoy your buddy.
  • Options
    Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    Likewise, I had a female with the exact color, miss her loving ways yet today. My aussie made it to 14. Some people used to laugh at the color combination and argue that she wasent a purebread. The smartest dog I ever met, as an adult we figured she understood 16 different words.

quote:Originally posted by River Rat
    I had a female tricolor Aussie many years ago, that looked very much like Merle. May you both have many years together yet.
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Aussie/Border Hazel and I send our best wishes for a full recovery.
    Hazey would still steal all the treats given the chance.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great looking dog, Roger. I hope he lives forever!
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Roger, beautiful. You have a mighty fine looking animal there. [^]

Hope the the surgery and treatment go simple, fast, straight forward and uncomplicated. [;)]