In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

did you know

tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
that mcdonalds has a website just for blacks?

http://www.mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

Comments

• tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    this came in as email and i thought i would pass it along

Did you know?

I didn't know!

How could we?

Did you know that 47 countries' have

re-established their embassies in Iraq ?

Did you know that the Iraqi government

Currently employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know

That 3100 schools have been renovated,

364 schools are under rehabilitation,

263 new schools are now under construction;

and 38 new schools have been completed in Iraq ?

Did you know

that Iraq 's higher educational structure consists

of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4
    research centers,

all currently operating?

Did you know

that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States
    in
    January 2005 for the re-established Fulbright
    program?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > ; that the Iraqi Navy is operational?
    >
    > They have 5 - 100-foot patrol craft,
    >
    > 34 smaller vessels and a naval infantry regiment.
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that Iraq ' s Air Force consists of three
    > operational squadrons,
    >
    > Which includes 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130
    > transport aircraft
    >
    > (under Iraqi operational control) which operate day
    > and night,
    >
    > and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 Bell Jet
    > Rangers?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and a
    > Commando Battalion?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000
    >
    > fully trained and equipped police officers?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you k now
    >
    > that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq
    >
    > that produce over 3500 new officers every 8 weeks?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > there are more than 1100 building projects going on
    > in Iraq ?
    >
    > They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15
    > hospitals,
    >
    > 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water
    > facilities
    >
    > and 69 electrical facilities.
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5
    >
    > have received the first 2 series of polio
    > vaccinations?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in
    > primary school by mid October?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in
    > Iraq
    >
    > and phone use has gone up 158%?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that Iraq has an independent media that consists of
    >
    > 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television
    > stations?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in June of
    > 2004?
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you know
    >
    > that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election
    > had a
    > televised debate recently?
    >
    >
    >
    > OF COURSE WE DIDN'T KNOW!
    >
    >
    >
    > WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW?
    >
    >
    >
    > BECAUSE OUR MEDIA WON'T TELL US!
    >
    >
    >
    > Instead of reflecting our love for our country,
    >
    > we get photos of flag burning incidents at Abu
    > Ghraib
    >
    > and people throwing snowballs at the presidential
    > motorcades.
    >
    >
    >
    > Tragically, the lack of accentuating the positive
    >
    > in Iraq serves two purposes:
    >
    >
    >
    > It is intended to undermine the world's perception
    >
    > of the United States thus minimizing consequent
    > support;
    >
    > and it is intended to discourage American citizens.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ----
    > Above facts are verifiable on the Department of
    > Defense web site.
    >
    > http: //www.defenselink.mil/
    edited November -1
    That today in 1945 the United Nations Charter is signed at San Francisco's War Memorial Opera House.
    [:(!][xx(]
    edited November -1
    that contempt of court gets you 30 days[:0][B)] i can do that standing on my head[;)][8D]
    edited November -1
    I was playing with some numbers on the calculator and If a family of two in their late fifties with no work provided health insurance coverage makes 62,000 income that is 394% of the poverty level and they are eligible for 417.00 dollars a month in tax credits for health insurance under ACA, but if they make 63,000 that being 401% they fall out of the tax credit and get none. So making 1 grand more a year could cost someone an extra 4 grand.
    edited November -1
    the Hope diamond was donated to the Smithsonian museum in 1958 and sent thru the United States Mail?
    edited November -1
    If you duct tape a piece of toast butter side up on a cat and throw it out the window , it will stop inches from the ground and hover spinning in place due to counteracting natural laws
    edited November -1
    In 1861 Congress pass a permanent slavery bill by 66 %
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Southern Ohio Gun 1-800-944-GUNS
    SOG is going out of business
    edited November -1
    That the Revolutionary war was partialy funded by LOTTERY??

quote:The Continental Congress even authorized lotteries to raise money for George Washington's troops.

Just a little tidbit of info, I thought was interesting..[^]

yo-yo.gif
    edited November -1
    Frank Gifford had died.
    edited November -1
    That illegal aliens in Arizona cost the average Tax Payer 740 bucks a year, and across the nation this expense is 10 billion bucks.

68 percent of all Illegals are Mexican, that are soaking up the welfare benifits that could be used for US citizens......

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
    edited November -1
    members of congress have made information about sexual harassment charges to be held in secret...stated by the office of compliance...ya want to know the whole story ...change the law ...SO....why should congress have the RIGHT to sit in judgement when their own laundry is dirty ???????????? how many millions paid out ???????????
    edited November -1
    One third of the children in this country are overweight or obese.[V]

If you have children what did you feed them for dinner last night? Those without children what did you have?
    I had a shoulder steak, grilled asparagus and a couple of beers.
    How can anyone allow their children get so fat at an such an early age?[xx(]
    edited November -1
    that Democrats are working for legislation that would automatically register to vote anyone who obtains a driver's license or who qualifies for welfare benefits? There is no move to automatically register anyone who actually obtains a job, becomes successful and pays taxes.

... that three-quarters of the budget "cuts" that Obama identified in his new budget come from defense spending, not discretionary domestic spending?

... that one species of bat has a tongue that is 150% longer than its body? It cannot, however, breathe through the top of its head ... so what's the point?

... that the people who make Hotwheels and Matchbox cars made more money last year than the people who make Fords, Chryslers and Chevys?

... that you use about 50 pounds of toilet paper a year? We are 7 percent of the world's population, yet we use half of the toilet paper. Even more since January 20th.

... that the feds are cranking up some new mortgage programs designed to get low-income people into the wonderful world of home ownership? In other words, plans to make sure people who can't afford to buy a home can buy a home. This is what got us in trouble in the first place.

... that the Republican party has absolutely nothing going for itself right now! OK. So you knew that one.
    edited November -1
    that if you and your wife are in the cosmetic isle of Wal Mart and you yell to her, "HEY HONEY, THE BIRTH CONTROL STUFF IS DOWN HERE" she will get pissed off? No really. Try it.
    edited November -1
    That saying Happy Holiday is really saying Happy Holy day.
    The word holiday was created from the word Holy Day.

This aught to make the liberal lefty athiest pi-ss and moan. [;)][;)]

2-barrel
    edited November -1
    that if you jog in place while peeing you will pee all up amd down the wall? No no It's true!
    edited November -1
    That in Early America the Christmas tree was Taboo..

quote:It is not surprising that, like many other festive Christmas customs, the tree was adopted so late in America. To the New England Puritans, Christmas was sacred. The pilgrims's second governor, William Bradford, wrote that he tried hard to stamp out "pagan mockery" of the observance, penalizing any frivolity. The influential Oliver Cromwell preached against "the heathen traditions" of Christmas carols, decorated trees, and any joyful expression that desecrated "that sacred event." In 1659, the General Court of Massachusetts enacted a law making any observance of December 25 (other than a church service) a penal offense; people were fined for hanging decorations. That stern solemnity continued until the 19th century, when the influx of German and Irish immigrants undermined the Puritan legacy.

Those who can make you believe absurdities
    can make you commit atrocities.

Do I give my friends advice? NO, . They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
    edited November -1
    Did you know that the words 'race car' spelled backwards still spells' race car'? That 'eat' is the only word that, if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, spells its past tense, 'ate'? And if you rearrange the letters in 'illegal immigrants' and add just a few more letters, it spells: 'Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-English-speaking azzholes,and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-* buzzards with you?
    How weird is that?
    edited November -1
    That the Guy that posed as a fireman and raped a woman in New York, and then ran to OHIO, purchased a Gun on EBAY??? well thats what CNN report said. HAHAHAHA what a bunch of dingbats..[:o)]

Those who can make you believe absurdities
    can make you commit atrocities.

Do I give my friends advice? NO, . They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

edited November -1
    The US Armed Forces have fired 250,000 bullets per dead insurgent in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq??

That the US bought 313 million rounds of ammo from Israel Military Industries and Paid about 10 million more that it would have cost to buy them in the US. Just another Favor for Israel
    , seems there are plenty of american ammo makers that would love the government contract....

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

edited November -1
    Did You Know

Did you know that 47 countries have reestablished their embassies in Iraq?

Did you know that the Iraqi government currently employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been built in Iraq?

Did you know that Iraq's higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers, all currently operating?

Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States in January 2005 for the re-established Fulbright program?

Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational?! They have 5- 100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a naval infantry regiment.

Did you know that Iraq's Air Force consists of three operational squadrons, which includes 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft (under Iraqi operational control) which operate day and night, and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 Bell Jet Rangers?

Did you know that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and a Commando Battalion?

Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?

Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq that produce over 3500 new officers each 8 weeks?

Did you know there are more than 1100 building projects going on in Iraq? They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15 hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water facilities and 69 electrical facilities.

Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?

Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October?

Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?

Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that consists of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television stations?

Did you know that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in June of 2004?

Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election had a televised debate recently?

ANSWER: OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW...! BECAUSE OUR MEDIA WOULDN'T TELL US...!

Instead of reflecting our love for our country, we get photos of flag burning incidents at Abu Ghraib and people throwing snowballs at the presidential motorcades. The lack of accentuating the positive in Iraq serves two purposes. It is intended to undermine the world's perception of the United States thus minimizing consequent support, and it is intended to discourage American citizens.

The above facts are verifiable on the Department of Defense web site.

Eagle_Guns.gif

When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns
    edited November -1
  • 76k2076k20 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    30 days in the hole?
  • Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    Why try ? Will it or does it effect your ability to own a weapon in the state you live in ?

Shame we have to worry about it but it is the country we live in today !
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    no, i did not know that.
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    None of my business, but....divorce stuff or are you just being cantankerous?
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Depending on the judge i think it can be less. At least in NC.
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 76k20
    30 days in the hole?

id rather do 30 in solitary than in genpop risking attack, rape, and possibly death.

30 days in the whole would suck, sure enough; but it would suck less than being sodomized.
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually you can get up to 6 months at a time in Illinois for contempt of court.
  • Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a cheerful subject. [:(]

I'd think the solution is don't be comtemptuous of court and don;t have to be so concerned about lossing one's "innocence" any time soon.