In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

UFC fights tonight.

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Anyone gonna rent the fights tonight, Jake Shields vs. GSP, Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida. Should be a couple of good ones. Haven't paid for one since Lesnar vs velazquez last year.

I like shields but I think GSP is an unstoppable machine but I'm glad the UFC went outside of their organization to actively look for someone that they thought has a shot to beat hime.

Couture has long been one of my favorites and I hope he beats Machida but I think age might be a factor, I think he still has the right style to beat Machida unless Machida can keep the fight standing(which might be pretty tough against a Greco-Roman Olympic wrestler like Couture)

...And I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm stupid for paying for it and try to give me directions to steal it but I'm not interested.

Comments

• Options
    Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shootuadeal
    Anyone gonna rent the fights tonight, Jake Shields vs. GSP, Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida. Should be a couple of good ones. Haven't paid for one since Lesnar vs velazquez last year.

I like shields but I think GSP is an unstoppable machine but I'm glad the UFC went outside of their organization to actively look for someone that they thought has a shot to beat hime.

Couture has long been one of my favorites and I hope he beats Machida but I think age might be a factor, I think he still has the right style to beat Machida unless Machida can keep the fight standing(which might be pretty tough against a Greco-Roman Olympic wrestler like Couture)

...And I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm stupid for paying for it and try to give me directions to steal it but I'm not interested.

Winners:
    Shields
    Couture