In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

cat joke

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
There was a man who couldn?t stand his wife?s cat. So, one day, he decided to get rid of him by dumping him a long way away from the house.
He put the cat in the car and drove about 20 blocks away, then he left him at the park. But when he got home, the cat was there as if nothing had happened.
The next day he decided to take the cat somewhere further away, about 50 blocks. He put him out of the car and drove home. And again, the cat was there waiting for him. ?This is impossible,? said the man to himself. ?tomorrow I?ll make sure he can?t come back!?
The next day he puts the cat in the car and he drives around, taking turn after turn ? right, left, right, right and so on. Eventually, after about an hour of driving, he finally lets the cat out and drives home.
A few hours later, the phone rings at his house and his wife answers it. It?s the husband, and he asks: ?Is the cat there?? ?Why, yes.? says the wife, ?he?s been here quite a while, where are you??
?Please put him on the phone, I?m lost and I need directions.?

Comments