In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Kroeger shooter news news article

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
We had the Fake Bomber story recently, the synagogue shooter, but I don't recall seeing anything about the Kroeger shooter. For those who have not read this story, here it is:

Kroger Shooting: Accused shooter tried to get into Baptist church minutes before attack

http://www.wave3.com/2018/10/25/kroger-shooting-accused-killer-held-m-bond/
What's next?

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am surprised too, especially because he is white and he is accused of shooting bl*ck people.

That makes him a raycist, trump supporter, gun nut.

Prayers to the familys of those killed.
    RLTW

• JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bail set at five million dollars. That probably amounts to no bail but I was under the impression there was usually no bail set in a murder case. I don?t see the bondsmen lining up to get him out.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember hearing it on the radio, not much followup though
  • ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With a little luck he'll get the same as Whitey Bulger...save us lots of money and deny him the notoriety.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hillbille
    I remember hearing it on the radio, not much followup though

Very good point. No follow up, but they are following up with the synagouge shooting. Why is it that every news organization, to include...your's truly, Fox News, thinks that fake bombs and the synagogue shootings are more newsworthy than the Kroger shootings? Does it have to do with Blexit, in part?
    What's next?
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Bail set at five million dollars. That probably amounts to no bail but I was under the impression there was usually no bail set in a murder case. I don?t see the bondsmen lining up to get him out.
    no bondsmen in Kentucky