In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Let the kids shoot 'em!

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Now that both of my kids can shoot deer, I think I'll just let them go hunt all the meat this year! Hell, my 19 year old daughter will even gut them herself! Good times I tell ya![:D][:D]

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for her. My daughter didn't shoot any this year since she thought the $225 tag was too high and I already had 3 hanging. She and SIL helped cut and package those 3 which helped me a lot. Son's fiance' even helped bag and tag burger.
  • mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i am calling bull sheet on this. i now if a deer come around you will take a shot if no one else can get a shot. chances are that she will shoot the first deer anyway at about 20 yards just like last year.
  • guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mp5shooter
    i am calling bull sheet on this. i now if a deer come around you will take a shot if no one else can get a shot. chances are that she will shoot the first deer anyway at about 20 yards just like last year.

Only if you come up and sit in the blind with us. Michelle is going over to the pasture again like last year. You coming up?
  • mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i will be up there sometime. i am hoping to get there early enough to sit with you. there is a gun show in mo valley and in herman this weekend i am going to try and make both if possible.
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My daughter won't even go to the range and shoot a handgun. She does not like guns.