In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Time to figure out what side your on

BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
A counter boycott. We need to show that the conservative side spend money or not with companies that side with the left.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/conservatives-hit-back-hard-after-11-advertisers-drop-laura-ingraham-istandwithlaura/

Comments

• mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Laura Ingram advertising show. 20 minutes advertising for 5 minutes content.
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rachel Ray's nutrish site on Facebook is getting hammered with hundreds telling them they are dropping their products but they are standing behind dropping their advertising
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sadly if there is one the media will twist it. They will keep interviewing people until they get some redneck to say something stupid and thats what they will show on TV. I would personally leary of participating for fear some liberal might do me * harm. That being said I have been wearing my NRA hat to non gun places lately just to show my allegiance. Only positive comments so far.
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    Sadly if there is one the media will twist it. They will keep interviewing people until they get some redneck to say something stupid and thats what they will show on TV. I would personally leary of participating for fear some liberal might do me * harm. That being said I have been wearing my NRA hat to non gun places lately just to show my allegiance. Only positive comments so far.

I helped teach a CHL class in WV yeaterday. I talked a bit about WV Citizens Defense League and NRA. Handed out a bunch of applications. Yes - people are responding to these kids' bullish-t...

If you haven't joined yet, use and share this. If you join or renew using this link (campaign ID XR026177) you'll save $10 off of one year. A win for you and a win for the 2A.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR026177
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -