In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WA HOO WA

perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
TOO WOUND up to go to sleep We just beat the # 3 team DUKE in B BALL

Comments

• retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rutt Roh... The daughter and her boyfriend ain't gonna be happy campers now... [B)]
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Duke is my wife's favorite team. She was in a real funk last night. [:(]
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Duke is my favorite team.[:(]
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Sorry Guys but I think we were 1 in 17 going into the game for the last 18 games we need a break every now and then. [^]
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't heard that in a LONG time. As a youngster, I went to Collegiate in Richmond and was a huge UVA fan. Ralph Sampson was a freshamn that year as I recall and our high school basketball coach was an ACC Ref so we watched about every game. Nowadays, my Yellow Jackets havent had a decent team in 20 years. [xx(]
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hey Capt I grew up many years ago in SHORT PUMP nearest stop light was Horsepen road. That might give you an IDEA How OLD I am . First B. Ball game I ever saw was Barry Parkhill shot at the BUZZER to beat then #4 S.C. Been hooked on B Ball ever since. season ticket holder both men and women from first year we had women's team ever since. We have not had a good team in years, Final four in 1981 . Our new fourth year coach has really done wonders with our defense.[^]
  • Jayhawk2218Jayhawk2218 Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My two favorite teams are the KU Jayhawks and whoever is playing Duke.
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We lived on Sleepy Hollow, right near N. Parham. I was back there about 10 years ago and was really amazed at how much growth there had been. What was all woods when I was a kid is neighborhoods now.
  • McDAccountantMcDAccountant Member Posts: 466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    TOO WOUND up to go to sleep We just beat the # 3 team DUKE in B BALL

I'm a Hokie, through and through, but I must admit...that was a very dominant win by UVA...just punched you're ticket to the Big Dance...