In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My drawn conclusion

BlackPowderJamBlackPowderJam Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So I have watched my state(VT)be sucked into a blackhole of ideology that is just nothing I can understand. With the recent events (FL,etc) this dark ideology is coming to the surface harder and faster than ever but it has always been there. I'm afraid were done with common sense I think we had 40 years of progressive/liberal thinking in the schools, etc, now we have the young people all screwed up. My children thank God are all grown/gone and doing well but my heart hurts for my grandchildren, so with that said this is what I think and I'm not the 1st.
GOD is Great
BEER is GOOD
and people are crazy !!!

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    way to many in this country have had it to easy and been given some FREE money ...so now they DEMAND a lot of FREE money...gotta break this habit somehow and it will be painful
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Demand this and that, yes I have noticed that for some time. I am one of the dumb ones I guess, never demanded a dam thing.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got a bunch of conservative bible bang'in family up there in Essex Jct trying to fight against the dark. It is tough being surrounded by NY transplants trying to ruin your beautiful state.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The country has lost its moral compass. Since God and pray has left schools. Evil has moved in...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's more than just morals all thou it's a big part, we have lost our common sense, for crying out loud we would go to school with rifles mounted in our back windows of the trucks, if you did that now your crazy and they call you crazy. There was no safe space crap, etc. you looked after your buds maybe that is a VT thing (not sure) at any rate I'm sure I AM going by the dinosaur.