In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hero Medals for Iranians Who "captured" Sailors

andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Yes, by Allah, let's reward and recognize the heroic members of our Revolutionary Guard who braved the overwhelming incoming fire to capture the dangerous ENEMY sailors who attempted the armed invasion of Farsi. One of them should get the Iranian purple heart for getting a paper cut while writing out the trespassing ticket for the dangerous invaders.
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-gives-medals-capture-u-sailors-124354486.html

[;)]

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are big on medals and flashy uniforms...kinda like the North Koreans.

[:o)][:D]
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For a minute there I thought you may have been talking our POTUS[:0]
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to know who in our government ordered our Sailors to go out there, get captured, and use it as a PR event for the Iranians. [V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    I want to know who in our government ordered our Sailors to go out there, get captured, and use it as a PR event for the Iranians. [V]
    Need you ask? It was just before the State of the Union address and provided Obummer an opportunity to solve a "Huge International Crisis" peacefully and Presidentially. {gagging sounds}
    So, he sends them in, ostensibly to test the Iranian detection and response capability. What d-bag he is! I can hardly wait for him to see the White House in his rear view mirror.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    if heldibeast gets in we will be in for four more years or more of the same, bend over and drop your drawers america. mr myopic.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't blame them for awarding their fisherman with AKs, they seized two US Naval Combat vessels with out firing a shot. They demonstrated that the US is a paper tiger and filled with cowards. Those Iranians should be heros in their country.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by asop
    For a minute there I thought you may have been talking our POTUS[:0]

It wouldn't surprise me if Barrack Obama was involved in the reward and recognition of the Iranian sailors.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They should be building a memorial to them or handing out posthumous awards.
    RLTW

• Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    It will make a real nice legacy moment for the worst president in U.S. history.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The real story behind this fiasco will not be known until well after this *-clown leaves office.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    The real story behind this fiasco will not be known until well after this *-clown leaves office.

If then.
    RLTW

• Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    They are big on medals and flashy uniforms...kinda like the North Koreans.

[:o)][:D]

Kind of like this dude[:D]

idi_zpsc6d631f5.jpg
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kerry said he was mad,,,ohh boy, that shook Iran up.[B)][:o)]
  • Options
    FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    Yes, by Allah, let's reward and recognize the heroic members of our Revolutionary Guard who braved the overwhelming incoming fire to capture the dangerous ENEMY sailors who attempted the armed invasion of Farsi. One of them should get the Iranian purple heart for getting a paper cut while writing out the trespassing ticket for the dangerous invaders.
    http://news.yahoo.com/iran-gives-medals-capture-u-sailors-124354486.html
    [;)]

Ridiculous? Yes.......but no more so than some of the awards I have seen given out (or been forced to write) in our military for actions that were grossly exaggerated, over-hyped, or in some cases simply not creditable to the recipient in any way. Sad. [V]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    come on now really ..only way 2, TWO, boatloads of AMERICANS were captured is if it was ORDERED from the head * clown....how long before he will be paraded around the islam world as the second messiah
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like Jessica Lynch?
  • Options
    rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a sad, sad humiliation for the sailors who were forced into this fiasco, kneeling with hands clasped on their heads, their images plastered all over world media. I hope they reacted as they did because of direct orders from up the chain of command. I wouldn't want to think they surrendered on their own (which I truly doubt was the case).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    I don't blame them for awarding their fisherman with AKs, they seized two US Naval Combat vessels with out firing a shot. They demonstrated that the US is a paper tiger and filled with cowards. Those Iranians should be heros in their country.
    No shame for the sailors. I am convinced they were merely following WH orders. "See how close you can get before they react. How strong is the reaction? Don't fight. Stay cool and you will be released within a day or two. Be prepared for indepth debriefing upon return." They were probably told it was an intel gathering mission. But, we all know it was Obummer just setting himself up to play President for the Press corps.