In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

wife surprized me

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,821 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
my wife grew up near a small stream / creek lots of garter and black snakes at here dads place but she hates snakes .
where we live in the 25 years we have found maybe four and 3 came out of a car my son brought in to scrap out .
when I find one its a couple mile trip to the river to release them
no way will she allow one to stay [:0][B)]
I caught a garter snake just over two feet long by the chicken coop on Sunday .
as normal I toted it to the house to show off and scare the wife . she locked the door and window and finally razed the window to talk ,
surprise this time she agreed to let it go in the yard ( in the rock pile I had made close to the field ) , this time she said she is OK as long as there just garter snakes . [:D][:D][^]

Comments

  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,302 ******
    edited November -1
    She's braver than me. One snake leads to another. First a little garter,then 10,then 16,000,then cobras,then,,nope,me no like any snake[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    She's braver than me. One snake leads to another. First a little garter,then 10,then 16,000,then cobras,then,,nope,me no like any snake[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]


    +1
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bunch of little Girls.[8D]


    In the 70's I had brought my then Wife(now Ex) Down to Camp Pendelton Trying to get her to move down. She was staying at the Hostess House(hotel on Base).
    While I was at work she heard a Commotion going on by the kids playground. Mp's out with guns drawn pointing at the ground. She saw that it was a rattlesnake. She grabbed the Maids broom and sweep the snake out of the playground and into the brush. The Mp's were ready to start shooting with kids all around.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Bunch of little Girls.[8D]


    In the 70's I had brought my then Wife(now Ex) Down to Camp Pendelton Trying to get her to move down. She was staying at the Hostess House(hotel on Base).
    While I was at work she heard a Commotion going on by the kids playground. Mp's out with guns drawn pointing at the ground. She saw that it was a rattlesnake. She grabbed the Maids broom and sweep the snake out of the playground and into the brush. The Mp's were ready to start shooting with kids all around.
    Seems she knew how to put you on the Rock Pile also...LOL!
  • Options
    tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bunch of chickens, try putting a python around your shoulders.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 23,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    been there Done that With a 11 Foot Albino Python
    Walked into Bills Little Bar In Pitcher NY and Everyone Left the Building I Drawed a Draft Drank it and left[:D][:D]

    quote:Originally posted by tajjn
    Bunch of chickens, try putting a python around your shoulders.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,368 ******
    edited November -1
    Is she afraid of bed snakes too?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget our favorite python around the neck scene. Salma Hayek dancing in "From Dusk Till Dawn". That was some dance she did with that snake. [;)][:D]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]
    I would not say afraid..... avoiding yes

    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Is she afraid of bed snakes too?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Snakes and spiders. No thank you please...
    "What is truth?'
Sign In or Register to comment.