In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another one bites the dust, Secretary of HHS

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hired a guy to HELP drain the swamp and all his can do is charge the tax payers for expensive private flights and feather his own nest.

Two days ago Trump said this had "bad optics" and today Tom Price resigned.

Lets face it, fly like a normal person do your job and don't squander money.

Bye, Bye. Batter up, who's next ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/29/hhs-secretary-tom-price-resigns-private-flights-scandal/

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Price must be an idiot, but it sure would be nice if the media managed to mention that CJ's cabinet members did the same.

At least Trump gave the idiot the Bum's Rush. CJ just ignored it. Add in the fact that Price did squat to get ObamaCare repealed, so F'em.
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm still waiting on Obamas IRS champagne sippers and jacuzzi diving officials to be hammered for partying on our tax money......[:(!]. At least Trump seems to be holding his people accountable for their actions, hopefully this is a serious warning to all, hopefully Price won't be the last "political elite" to go down [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've met Tom a few times. Best there is. He's a freaking cabinet member, he should fly charters! I will bet that he was just hounded by the left and found Washington just a disaster. Makes me sad my Roswell boy got run off
    Ros
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The media barely manages to admit that yes that was accepted practice in previous administrations. BUT ... Tom was Rep for the District just East of me, not my guy but he has been inside the beltway for 12 years now. Probably time for him to go anyway... Perhaps Mr Ryan would like the HHS seat...
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The US Gov't has been using our tax money as their personal honey pots for far too long. D or R, it doesn't matter. You waste our our money, you should be held accountable. BUT - for 300% of what you abused, and then get your * removed from office with NO benefits.

Still pisses me off that the taxpayer is on the hook for the massive amounts of alcohol those bastiges expense on our dime.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,356 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    The US Gov't has been using our tax money as their personal honey pots for far too long. D or R, it doesn't matter. You waste our our money, you should be held accountable. BUT - for 300% of what you abused, and then get your * removed from office with NO benefits.

Still pisses me off that the taxpayer is on the hook for the massive amounts of alcohol those bastiges expense on our dime.

Yep.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least Trump gets rid of his garbage unlike Obama who kept Holder
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The swamp is very deep and very wide with snakes and politicoes...

The swamp fox must drain them slowly.
    "What is truth?'