In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Paying illegals to go home

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/impatient-asylum-seekers-fleeing-sweden Might be a good start here and Bill Clinton was saying Syrian Refugees could rebuild Detroit and not a word about Americans rebuilding it.

Comments

  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PAY them to go home??!! Just round them up and deport them.

    If you are here illegally, your visa ran out or you snuck in we send you across the boarder with Mexico.
    I don't care if they are Syrian, Mexican, Honduran, Russian, whatever we don't pay to fly you home we throw your butt in a bus and march you across the boarder.
    (Might be a good reason for Mexico to pay for that wall)

    Now IF you want to stay, you have a family you have a business whatever, you pay.

    We establish an amount that allows you to stay here in this country and work to EARN your citizenship like others did.

    You are NOT eligible for welfare, food stamps, Social Security, SSI, Disability, Lawsuits whatever until you comply.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, but Sweden will never the the same. I'll add a link to my Sweden has died topic in politics.

    http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=679463

    Any interested, here's a few more:

    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/memorial-denied-swedish-woman-killed-refugee-might-upset-children

    http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/01/29/sweden-caught-censoring-the-internet-1984-style/

    BTW: Sweden just can't send refugees back to violent countries, they might be killed.My guess is you'll hear this in the U.S. also.

    So who do you silence, your citizens. Believe it, one bus driver was FIRED (for a while) for questioning Swedens immigrant policy.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,867 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Sorry, but Sweden will never the the same. I'll add a link to my Sweden has died topic in politics.

    http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=679463

    Any interested, here's a few more:

    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/memorial-denied-swedish-woman-killed-refugee-might-upset-children

    http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/01/29/sweden-caught-censoring-the-internet-1984-style/

    BTW: Sweden just can't send refugees back to violent countries, they might be killed.My guess is you'll hear this in the U.S. also.

    So who do you silence, your citizens. Believe it, one bus driver was FIRED (for a while) for questioning Swedens immigrant policy.



    As the nation with the most DEMOCRATs in control, Sweden was the first in Europe to convert to Islam. Sweden allowed many thousands to immigrate. Now indigenous Swedes are the minority.
    Sweden is lost and the indigenous are leaving. No pity here, they self destructed by voting DEMOCRAT.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TooBig
    http://www.mrctv.org/blog/impatient-asylum-seekers-fleeing-sweden Might be a good start here and Bill Clinton was saying Syrian Refugees could rebuild Detroit and not a word about Americans rebuilding it.


    Please God NO. Let those people wallow in that cess pool they created. If someone fixes it up, they will either destroy it or move into OUR neighborhoods. We have enough city trash moving out into the country. Even the wildlife are getting scared. Just last night, I saw a deer wearing a flack jacket and another wearing a red bandanna.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    sounds like a way to make a good living

    leave with money

    come back

    leave with money

    leave with money

    come back

    leave with money
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    PAY them to go home??!! Just round them up and deport them.

    If you are here illegally, your visa ran out or you snuck in we send you across the boarder with Mexico.
    I don't care if they are Syrian, Mexican, Honduran, Russian, whatever we don't pay to fly you home we throw your butt in a bus and march you across the boarder.
    (Might be a good reason for Mexico to pay for that wall)

    Now IF you want to stay, you have a family you have a business whatever, you pay.

    We establish an amount that allows you to stay here in this country and work to EARN your citizenship like others did.

    You are NOT eligible for welfare, food stamps, Social Security, SSI, Disability, Lawsuits whatever until you comply.





    +100,000,000 etc etc.

    "Pay you to leave?" Um....
    No. We do not need to be "Paying" You to Stay, either.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send all the immigrants gaming the system...
    "What is truth?'
Sign In or Register to comment.