In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

17 mach2 Ammo . called CCI

Benjie CookBenjie Cook Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Trying to get them to act like big boys instead of little boy run away. That punked out on us supporters . the team stated that they could not accommodate our needs you to not enough sales. I inquired about the problems of displayed Enix they cannot correct this problem therefore their engineers are not big boy engineering so they must stay on the porch not run with me guys l I asked if they were scared of the splitting case problem and they said not exactly but I know that's what it's all about I stated I no longer to trust them because they have abandoned us before and how can I trust their new products. Now with them tuck tail and run . I was told that is how it is in their business it's ok to drop support for any Ammo.CCI said that 17 mach 2 was a total failure that they quit. No more 17hm2. I stated that was a shame way to do business in the Harndany will definitely suseed with all the sales. I stated little boys to stay on the porch I told them there no better then chicken poop Remington.

Comments