In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Quote for Today

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
"America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked."
~ David Letterman

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    "Posterity -- you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve

your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." --John Quincy Adams
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From King Cuomo/Nixon debate tonight. "I love Mayor de Blasio. I'm sure he loves me in a strange sort of way." Of course his honor the Mayor loves the King. The King steals from us Upstate and Western New York folks and sends it to his Honor the Mayor in NYC. Most of Andrews cronies are in prison now and he should be indicted. What a POS this guy is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary"

unknown
    [:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Quote from:

"Larry, the Cable Guy"

"Even after the Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people, implying with bad jokes and anecdotes, that Loozianna Cajuns ain't smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment. Anybody who would build a city 5 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats who can't swim is a damn genius".
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is a pair; Cuomo and Nixon not sure what a pair of but I would guess turds.
    RLTW