In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Putin emailed me tonight.......

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
and said Obama's speech has him shaking in his shoes !!!! [:D]

What do you think ....is he(Putin) giving us the finger or what ??
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think he gives a snit what obobo thinks.
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you get him calmed down?
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guntech59
    Did you get him calmed down?
    obobo or Putin???
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    If Putin and Obama went head to head, well, let's just say that I'm seeing a bigass mud puddle with huge ears sticking out of it.

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs in this country, when we have such a weak leader that he garners absolutely no respect. Even with the might of the United states behind him.

I have ALWAYS advocated, "If you don't respect the man, respect the office" I managed this through the 'carter and Clinton years.

I just can't do it with this * kissing clown in office.

And, I am truly sorry I feel this way. It belittles me, as an American, to have such little use for The President. But, I just cannot stand behind him, and support him, when I know he is making a total mockery of the office.

Dan
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Putin has been playing our guy like a Strad since he first met him....and saw his weakness up close and personal. Our guy is all talk and no go, a complete empty suit who talks issues to death and now is a lameduck who no one respects. And certainly don't fear. He doesn't mean what he says and walks away from strength. He has lost Iraq and is ready to lose Afghanistan and world leaders just laugh at him. Heck, WE laugh at him! And after the elections in Nov he is going to be even weaker still when the DEM's lose the Senate. The sooner he goes, the better IMO. Sad to see how far in the world we have fallen under his failed nonleadership.[V]
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea - and remember last year when he drew a line in the sand with Iran and Iran stepped over it. Putin will do what ever he wants !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,312 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester

What do you think ....is he(Putin) giving us the finger or what ??
    I would if I was him.
  • WEASEL-88WEASEL-88 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by searcher5
    If Putin and Obama went head to head, well, let's just say that I'm seeing a bigass mud puddle with huge ears sticking out of it.

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs in this country, when we have such a weak leader that he garners absolutely no respect. Even with the might of the United states behind him.

I have ALWAYS advocated, "If you don't respect the man, respect the office" I managed this through the 'carter and Clinton years.

And, I am truly sorry I feel this way. It belittles me, as an American, to have such little use for The President. But, I just cannot stand behind him, and support him, when I know he is making a total mockery of the office.

Dan

+10
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barry is not risking anything on this,,and we should not,,,but why? does he make a complete laughing stock of America when he says there will be a price to pay or whatever the clown in chief said-
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WEASEL-88

Dan

+10
    It's that 'might' that keeps the bad guys at bay... Certainly not Oblammer...
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    AzjcVzul.jpg
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

Found through the years that it doesn't matter what I think.

However, I think you would be correct.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Dan

i agree with all but the leader comment, he is not a leader he is a ruler, and we continue to allow it
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now Obummer is sending Kerri to discuss the situation with Putin. I see Putin punching Kerri right in the mouth !

The other nations are laughing at us. Obama has made the USA a weaker nation by "Drawing a RED Line" in the sand...then does nothing.
    Abort Cuomo
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

Nope not one bit.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    AzjcVzul.jpg
    Well, he may be tough but he's no Ronald Reagan on a horse for sure.

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee