In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Prayersfor you guysplease

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Lord, please watch over all my friends and family on GunBroker tomorrow, as they take to the wood in search of the animals that you have provided us. May they return home safe to their families and rejoice in your blessing. May your watchful eyes keep us from harm and may you show us your beautiful sunrise. In his name, amen. John

Comments

• Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Not me I will go to work to earn money and buy the meat I need. It will be cheaper in the long run.[:D]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Not me I will go to work to earn money and buy the meat I need. It will be cheaper in the long run.[:D]
    man your cold.....LOL!
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,009 ******
    edited November -1
    Hunting season ended at sunset tonight,,maybe next year we can go,,
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck an enjoy be well an have fun
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oakie- thank you.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen.
    What's next?
  • Options
    OMCHamlinOMCHamlin Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen, and thank you, Oakie!
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers for those that are starting out their season . this happened in my home county todayfamily, friends, and the community are mourning the death of a Wayne County teenager killed in a hunting accident Sunday.

Law enforcement officials confirmed Bailey Lynch, 19, died from the accident which happened in a wooded area just off Capps Bridge Road near Gurley Dairy Road Sunday morning in Northwestern Wayne County. Early reports indicate Lynch was accidentally shot.

Authorities have not released any other official information about the deadly hunting accident. Wayne County Sheriff Larry Pierce said, "Officers with the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission are now in charge of the investigation and they will release more information soon."

Lynch was a graduate of Charles B. Aycock High School.

Copyright 2015 Curtis Media Group. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Leave a Comment

The below user-submit views and comments do not necessary reflect the views and opinions of staff and management of GoldsboroDailyNews.com.

Comments are posted from website users like you, and do not always reflect the views of this station.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

Submit Comment

Tweet this post
    Post to Facebook
    Email a friend
    Breaking News

majestic-seniorsjpg

nhg9septdft1jpg

southnatdil4jun-scaledjpg
    jacksonandsonsfallpng
    fallleavesjpg
    jacksonandsonsfallpng
    fall500offjpg
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen, and thank you.
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm hoping you get the buck of your dreams...
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Amen John
    have a Great Hunt Are you up at the Camp in Pa?
    Rog
  • Options
    44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oakie,

Thank you for the prayer.
    Deer gun season closed last night. with the remodeling we are doing on the house, didn't get out much, but the time I did, I always pray for God's blessing on the hunt and thank him for the beautiful wonders of the woods.

Muzzle loader is coming up, will try and grab a few hours here and there. Even if the deer don't come by, at least there is no dry wall dust in my tree stand.