In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

my wife seems to attract deer

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
My wife drove us back home today 15 hours with gas and food breaks tossed in of course ( we decided after getting home no more, were too old for those marathon drives any more )
any way I would guess we had no less than 3 deer run across the road in front of us and at least a dozen + more standing next to the roads started in S Carolina had a few in W Virginia also , We made a wrong turn [:I] did a little cross country but there were the deer waiting on her or so I told her , no photos I was riding half asleep shotgun and by the time I would get the camera powered up it would be over . just glad they all missed us
bad news when we arrived home the house AC not working my son's told me it parted company the day after we left. They decided it was a not big deal [V],so did not call or tell us . so will have to it repaired , they told me the compressor motor just hums' will not start , did not want to mess with it tonight .

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    Start capacitor on compressor. $10.00. [;)][;)][;)]

Or,compressor is locked up. That will cost slightly more, +/- a couple hundred.

Hoping the best.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks
    that's what I was thinking may be wrong with the motor , the flip side its about 12 to 15 yrs old, I told the wife it may be time to replace it the whole unit [B)]

quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    Start capacitor on compressor. $10.00. [;)][;)][;)]

Or,compressor is locked up. That will cost slightly more, +/- a couple hundred.

Hoping the best.
  • 1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:my wife seems to attract deer

Could I "borrow" her for a few days in October?

I'm glad you all made it home safely.