In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AUTOLift 3000

asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Anybody know anything about these? Looks like an old bedspring type light frame that will lift up a small vehicle operated by an electrical drill! Scary[:0]

Comments

• Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I asked about the prices when I found a link on another forum. I'd like to know more about how well built they are[:D]

quote:Thank you for your interest in our product AUTOlift 3000. We are the general distributor for your area and we are located in New Jersey, USA.

The price of the Autolift 3000 is $989.99 excluding any applicable taxes and shipping costs. The AUTOlift 3000 is packed in a box on a wooden palette and the total weight of the package is 80 kgs which is the equivalent to 177 lbs. The dimensions of the package is 162 x 82 x 29 cm which is equivalent to 64 x 32.25 x 11.5 inches.

Unfortunately at the present moment we cannot provide you with the shipping cost until we receive a quote from the shipping company. Please let us know if you are interested in purchasing the AUTOlift 3000 so that we can proceed with the shipping price quote and advise you accordingly.

http://www.autolift3000.com/en/produkty/autolift-3000/
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a good way to meet your maker premature.
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks pretty scary to me [B)]