In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sandy Hook Crazies

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Ambush pro gun politician at town hall meeting.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/04/30/daughter-of-newtown-victim-confronts-kelly-ayotte-at-town-hall/

She suffers an emotional handicap she wants her elected leaders to inflict on the rest of us.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is the daughter of the Principal a New Hampshire resident??? If not pound sand, she represents NH, not Connecticut, go badger your own Senators and leave the rest alone.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Sadly,those people are dead.They will never be back.It is tragic but,it was no conspiracy.Other than one NUTJOB that planned it .
    Don't PUNISH the public to try to fix what's already done![:(!]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Sadly,those people are dead.They will never be back.It is tragic but,it was no conspiracy.Other than one NUTJOB that planned it .
    Don't PUNISH the public to try to fix what's already done![:(!]

I agree

Looks to me like professional victim.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    She was pulling a politcal stunt. And oh so rude of her to turn her back and walk away on the politician who was respectfully addressing her issue.
  • Options
    17tobyracing17tobyracing Member Posts: 3,429 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They'll be flying these loons around the country with their own press corps to confront pro-gun politicians. Let the circus begin...
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 17tobyracing
    They'll be flying these loons around the country with their own press corps to confront pro-gun politicians. Let the circus begin...
    I fear you are correct.
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    I wonder where she's getting the funds to fly all over the place, running her mouth ??
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would guess she is getting her money from Bloomberg.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Sadly, the daughter's anger at Ayotte is very misplaced. Ayotte is right to say that there is nothing in the President's recommendations that would have stopped Adam Lanza from doing what he did and she should join Ayotte in working to do something about the crazies like Lanza who have guns. Even the principal Mom was bravely trying to bring the fool down and was shot in the effort. She should spend more time in Newtown to work to pass the necessary bill to "harden" the schools which, I understand, the good people of Newtown rejected??? Now, that is interesting. I do feel sorry however for the young women for the loss of her brave, and unarmed, mother who died trying to protect her students from a complete loon.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Sadly, the daughter's anger at Ayotte is very misplaced. Ayotte is right to say that there is nothing in the President's recommendations that would have stopped Adam Lanza from doing what he did and she should join Ayotte in working to do something about the crazies like Lanza who have guns. Even the principal Mom was bravely trying to bring the fool down and was shot in the effort. She should spend more time in Newtown to work to pass the necessary bill to "harden" the schools which, I understand, the good people of Newtown rejected??? Now, that is interesting. I do feel sorry however for the young women for the loss of her brave, and unarmed, mother who died trying to protect her students from a complete loon.

I'll start "feeling" for the Newtown crazies again when they stop being idiots. They have lost any good will they might have had with me.