In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nephew's wife soon to be ex.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
An up date on the situation in this thread,

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=555495&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=nephew's,wife

For a short time she decided hubby should move to the same city and join her but that did not last long.

Turns out an older gentalmen came into the bar when she managed it and was throwing 100 dollar bills around for drinks. Now we don't know how they hooked up weather he came in ranom or found her on face book but he lives in the town she moved to. I am just across a river from town. ANYWAY she made a comment one night after my nephew had a bad day at work and was too tired to do anything about her being tired of living in a jeryatric house. If I spelled that right....

There is a 13 year age difference. He works for the city and digging ditches can get a guy down for at least an evening. And this makes it so odd because the Gentalmen from the bar with the 100 dollar bills is 60 years old and we got word he was taking April, that is her name to lunch 4 times a week at a waffle house he owns. He also owns a grocery store and is worth something like at least 5 million. He's given her a car so far.

I pointed out to my nephew that she's nothing more then a prostitute. For money she ended the marraige and told him she thought he was a go getter. She is at least letting my nephew have custody of the child they produced, my great nephew.

I bought the kid who's only 4 a child's drum set and within 2 1/2 months with the help of Dad who used to play drums this 4 year old is playing a real drum beat. I'll be forking out for a nicer set in 12 months. Proud of him. With him being in dad's custody I can teach him about guns and why we on our side of the family own them but don't hunt. And I will have someone to pass on my junk to someday. Plus he won't be ruined by the nut jobs, on his mothers side, former Jehovah's Witnesses they were... that might explain their anti social behaviour over the last 4 years.

What a huge disapointment for all involved.

Comments

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is better off.
  • swopjanswopjan Member Posts: 3,292
    edited November -1
    Waffle house... I've never 'chortled' before! [:D][:D][:D] I must concur with your conclusion of her being a prostitute, I'm not much of a ladies' man but I've never tried to impress one with a WAFFLE HOUSE! [^]
  • txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by swopjan
    Waffle house... I've never 'chortled' before! [:D][:D][:D] I must concur with your conclusion of her being a prostitute, I'm not much of a ladies' man but I've never tried to impress one with a WAFFLE HOUSE! [^]

I don't know, I like their hasnbrowns with chilli on them?!?[:o)]

I am with you... When courting a lady, that is not the first place I would think when I thought, "Where could we go and her be impressed?"
  • 1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she ain't impressed by the Waffle House, she's impressed with the bulge in his pants. Namely the big wallet bulging in his back pocket.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she will soon be traded off...or get a job throwing waffles ....whooppee
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, there are a lot of women who wouldn't considered the situation "prostitution", just "trading up". Kind of like us guys look at getting a new car.

I don't know of any state where a wife can force her husband to move out. She can ask him to leave, but she can't force him. He may just want to say, "If you aren't happy, there's the door." All depends upon the money situation.

Those of us > 60 are not likely to want to live in house full of little kids, especially when they aren't related to us. I suspect that the Waffle House King will not be around much longer.

Manual labor is hard on the body. Your nephew needs to take care, a man can't live very well on disability.

Neal
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and do not take her back when the dew is off the rose
  • woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    remember the old adage,'cheat WITH me, cheat ON me.'
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rumor is the rich 60 year old is also married. Not sure if it's true or if April knows.

rlkl55.png
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    If what you have heard she was doing is accurate, he better off away from her, and yes, she's at the best a gold digger, at the worst, and person of ill repute.

Support the nephew and the boy, and God will reward you in ways you can't imagine.
    edited November -1
    To be clear all I haver stated save for the 60 year old being married has been confirmed by the gold digger herself to my nephew. The mother in law even apologized to my nephew over the whole thing.

One thing I have learned in these situations is it rarly turns out the way the ex wife thinks or hoped it would.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:I don't know of any state where a wife can force her husband to move out. She can ask him to leave, but she can't force him.

true, but I think there are guys, like me, who would rather leave than continue the BS. Especially in front of kids.
    My ex asked me to leave 12 years ago. one of the few times i listened to her and glad i did. she filed for divorce and I didn't contest.

then she took me for the house, bank accounts, child custody and support, alimony and 1/2 of my retirement. Claimed I abandoned her and the kids.......

tom
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    get rid of the tramp and put a waffle print on the dudes head...gather cockroaches and put them in all his waffle houses then call proper authorities...call his wife and tell her...destroy the SOB..[;)][:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    get rid of the tramp and put a waffle print on the dudes head...gather cockroaches and put them in all his waffle houses then call proper authorities...call his wife and tell her...destroy the SOB..[;)][:0]

I can't hold it against the old man. For all I know he's totally in the dark about everything but what she tells him. This is all the wife's fault. The wows she violated were her own.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    But, that is the only thing she can sell all night and still have when she wakes up in the morning.[;)]
    W.D.
    edited November -1
    This information was gained from the 4 year old's stay with Mommy. The 60 year old guy is actually 84 years old. And mommy has some new boyfreind (around her age) that stayed the night with her. My little great nephew came home with a really bad demeanor. Just when I think it can't get any worse.