In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Good Job USA Women!!!

CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
2-0 Against Germany.
Finals on Sunday !!

solo_wide-25a465280a2f9a561da17e388fbee7266e8c404e-s700-c85.jpg

Comments

• BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. An exciting game!

Lots of hollering going on at our house. One daughter and a friend came over to watch and dinner because we had a bigger TV and high def.

Hard to believe Germany left the player in that was bleeding so badly and likely had a concussion of some degree.

On to Sunday!
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BikerBob
    Yes. An exciting game!

Lots of hollering going on at our house. One daughter and a friend came over to watch and dinner because we had a bigger TV and high def.

Hard to believe Germany left the player in that was bleeding so bad and liked had a concussion of some degree.

On to Sunday!

That German girl was playing with staples in her head from the last time she did that. We had a houseful of my daughters friends. They have been playing soccer together since they were 4.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wonderful!!!!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    That's some futball playing babes! I heard a report earlier today that our folks were worried because the German team had scored 20 goals over the series while our team had only scored 7. They shut down the German machine, though.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The defense tonight looked excellent,,but I am not a soccer expert.[:I][:I]
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    It was a blood bath.......[8D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    It was a blood bath.......[8D]

Yes. although The german girl bled a lot more, I think Morgan Brian took more brain injury. SI has a video here.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched about 10 minutes at the end, more soccer than I have watched in my life. Glad they are winning, now going against their nemesis (probably), Japan. Strange huh, beat Germany, next is Japan. Sounds like WW2. [8D]
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Plus that!!!!!!
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fideau
    I watched about 10 minutes at the end, more soccer than I have watched in my life. Glad they are winning, now going against their nemesis (probably), Japan. Strange huh, beat Germany, next is Japan. Sounds like WW2. [8D]

Well, Japan needs to get past England first but still...
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did Solo beat anybody up? [;)][:D]