In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Leader

Comments

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only wish those who are so filled with hate could cut our president a little slack. He wants to do a good job. Tonight a LEADER spoke to Congress
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's the First time they've heard a true leader in 8 long years. I don't thing they know how to handle it.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The looney left is the enemy. Act accordingly.
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 4205raymond
    I only wish those who are so filled with hate could cut our president a little slack. He wants to do a good job.

When, in the last 8 years did you do that, and why would you expect them to act differently than you did?
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what no pic of obama applauding ?????
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    It's the First time they've heard a true leader in 8 long years. I don't thing they know how to handle it.

+1

All little boy barry did was lecture us on how raycist, selfish,hateful, you name we are and how we should give up our values and embrace his failed culture.

I am so glad that pile of crap is gone its not even funny.
    RLTW

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF Obama had been a leader I would have supported that.

Obama got plenty of slack cut, the press practically worshiped him and the opposition had to dance around the "race" issue being thrown up if they spoke out against him. Obama was not a leader he was clearly and still is a divider.

Where was Obama when the left went off the track? Why didn't Hillary or Obama call out the lack of cooperation to Trump? Bush didn't pull this crap on Obama and the Republicans advanced Obama's nominees for cabinet much faster and with less resistance then the Democrats are doing.

quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    I only wish those who are so filled with hate could cut our president a little slack. He wants to do a good job.

When, in the last 8 years did you do that, and why would you expect them to act differently than you did?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98

Obama got plenty of slack cut, the press practically worshiped him and the opposition had to dance around the "race" issue being thrown up if they spoke out against him. Obama was not a leader he was clearly and still is a divider.

Where was Obama when the left went off the track? Why didn't Hillary or Obama call out the lack of cooperation to Trump? Bush didn't pull this crap on Obama and the Republicans advanced Obama's nominees for cabinet much faster and with less resistance then the Democrats are doing.

You didn't answer my question.
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,335 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama deserved NO respect, he was a POS for the entire eight years that he was there.
    Trump on the other hand is a man with a successful history and is obviously trying his hardest to keep his promises to the people.

Too bad the A__hole liberals care more about pissing on bushes than they do for the American people.

They seem to be dedicated to stirring the s__t pot just as some here are doing.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought it was pretty clear let me be clearer, I gave Obama some slack in his first year. I waited to pass judgement on his terms until later in his first term and was totally disappointed in his performance in his second term. I think you might find some posts where I initially supported him as our President even though I felt he was only elected due to his presumed skin color. So to answer you r question in his first year of 8 I gave him a chance.

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't answer a F'in liberals question unless it agrees with their answer!
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag

Yep!![^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I thought it was pretty clear let me be clearer, I gave Obama some slack in his first year. I waited to pass judgement on his terms until later in his first term and was totally disappointed in his performance in his second term. I think you might find some posts where I initially supported him as our President even though I felt he was only elected due to his presumed skin color. So to answer you r question in his first year of 8 I gave him a chance.

Thank you. That was quite clear.

Said the pot about the kettle.
  • Options
    edited November -1

+1,yep
  • Options
    justpassinbyjustpassinby Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

so you liked the direction that the past president forced on America?
  • Options
    justpassinbyjustpassinby Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

+1
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Left wing would not recognize a leader if he fell on them...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Left wing leader is an oxymoron.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Looks like you had to tell him twice so that he understood
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by justpassinby

+1

No, you just have to answer their question slowly so they understand it too
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For four years I gave Obummer the benefit of doubt. After that he was finished. He set this Nation back a hundred years. I won't troll with you any more Colonel Plink.
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A leader? No.

I think it's funny that his best performance by far was last night, when he was reading a prepared speech, written by professionals.

Usually, that's not his style.

No joke, he'd do a lot better if he'd listen to the professionals and take some advice once in a while...
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,335 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jgreen
    A leader? No.

I think it's funny that his best performance by far was last night, when he was reading a prepared speech, written by professionals.

No joke, he'd do a lot better if he'd listen to the professionals and take some advice once in a while...

He seems to be doing ok ..... he is after all, President of the United States.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For four years I gave Obummer the benefit of doubt. After that he was finished. He set this Nation back a hundred years. I won't troll with you any more Colonel Plink.

I appreciate your answer. It's miles above most.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i expect the blizzard of criticism when you have democrap leaders like prune pelosi and toadstool lewis.......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    i expect the blizzard of criticism when you have democrap leaders like prune pelosi and toadstool lewis.......

Good news!

You''re in the right place!
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:bullshot
    Advanced Member

8130 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2017 : 8:00:23 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Jgreen

A leader? No.

Well, I suppose that's the truth of it. In the words of Louis B. Mayer, "Sh-t sells."
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jgreen

quote:bullshot
    Advanced Member

8130 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2017 : 8:00:23 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:
    Originally posted by Jgreen

A leader? No.

Well, I suppose that's the truth of it. In the words of Louis B. Mayer, "Sh-t sells."

That explains Obama's two terms about as well as can be.