In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

stats from the man ....posted on CL rants & raves

rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
been looking up stats on google all day and thought I'd have some fun with the locals.

here's what I posted;

Hello, I am "The Man" and I have some stats for you.

most dangerous cities from areavibes.com

1) Flint MI
2) Detroit, MI
1) St Louis, MO
4) Oakland, CA
5) Memphis, TN
6) Little Rock, AR
7) Birmingham, AL
8) Atlanta, GA
9) Baltimore, MD
10) Stockton CA

Wonder what makes them dangerous? thoughts? The average population for those cities is 32.7% white, 52.4% black with hispanic and asian making up most of the rest.

safest cities from lawstreetmedia;

1) Irvine, CA
2) Gilbert , AZ
3) Freemont, CA
4) Santa Carlita, CA
5) Henderson, NV
6) Plano, TX
7) Scottsdale, AZ
8) Virginia Beach, VA
9) Garland, TX
10) Chandler, AZ

What makes them so safe? thoughts? Taking the numbers and averaging them, here you get 66.7% white, 6.5% black, 16.2% asian.

The beauty of numbers is they are not raciest and they don't lie.

And those raciest numbers tell us that 75% of black children are born to single mothers and that first time black and hispanic mothers younger than 15 is more than 1000% higher than those mothers under the age of 15 in the white/asian communities.

But somehow or another it has to be whitey's fault, right?

Education is the key according to most sane people so let's talk drop out rates.

black, 9.6% - white, 5.2% - hispanic, 17.6% - asian, 2.1% - foreign born, 20.7% - children of foreign born, 13%.
9.6 + 17.6 + 20.7 + 13 = 61.8% {minorities (besides asians), foreign and children of foreign born)

62% !!! If you don't get a HS diploma you will always live in poverty. Gotta be whiteys fault. Stupid people are easily "guided" to do my biding.

And what about abortion? This is the only C&P and it's from the website blackgenocide.org;

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

You see, I am the "MAN" and I want to keep minorities clustered together in the big cities so you will continue to kill each other and my boys (the fuzz) are gonna let you and they are gonna help out when they can. I want to keep you stupid and ignorant so you don't know any better than to keep voting for the same old poop to be crammed down your throats and I want you to walk into those clinics and keep having those would be savages torn out of your wombs.

And don't get me started on the drugs and guns I keep flooding your streets with.

? you see, I work for the devil.

yours truly,

The Man (whitey)

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Race has nothing to do with the stats; Professional victim culture, excuses for behavior and deeply rooted ignorance does.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can speak for LR, but will refrain from doing so, as people speaking truth has racist implications.

If you look at the red/blue map, you will find the high crime area in LR a small BLUE blip in a sea of blue.

I am sure the other cities have the same demographics.
    BTW: Where is Chicago?
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your stats are way off. Camden NJ is number 1 and two other NJ cities make the top ten.[xx(] I live in this cess pool
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Your stats are way off. Camden NJ is number 1 and two other NJ cities make the top ten.[xx(] I live in this cess pool

You betcha neighbor, one of the most f'ed states there is. We have a home in Fl but wife's job pays too good to leave just yet.
    If the rats win back the fat slobs governor job I might be leaving her here . LOL
  • rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    those stats were from 2011-12 and I just heard on the news today that St Louis is now #1 so we are both wrong as of today but in the last 5 years - not so much.

chicago wasn't ranked in any of the THREE websites I got the top 10 on. that site was just the first. the other 2 sites had Newark, Kansas City, Milwaukee, and Cleveland in their top tens.

% will work out to the same.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As has been noted, the problem isn't one of race, at least not directly.

The problem is a failed culture, and the people who follow it. There are a couple of demographic groups that are far too many of those following the culture of crime, victim-hood, irresponsibility, sloth, wanton breeding, pisspoor parenting, multi-generational uselessness. This is what skews the number so badly.

The easiest way to derail someone who accuses you of racism is simply to suggest that any child of any race will most often do just fine if raised by responsible parents who follow a set of cultural norms and mores that are known to produce success.

The great sadness is the vast number of people who make choices that all but ensure their life will be a mess, as will their children's, and their children's, and their children's...