In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who's hungry?

Comments

• Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry no pic [:(] but I've got a couple chickens on the grill with a beer in each one of'em @$$, have baked beans(my secret recipe), mac and cheese, asparagus and cheese and home made cornbread (with jalapenos and whole kernel corn in.)

Your invited if you can find me. kinda of a IM LEAVING SOUTH FLORIDA FOR GOOD party to myself
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A mother feeding offspring is one of the most natural things on the planet. Without it their would not be breeding populations of mammals on the planet, including humans.

It isn't a big deal either way, unless someone makes it one. The it's only a big deal to you if you choose to let it be. Myself, I don't care one way or the other.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back in the 1940s and early 1950s something like that wouldn't even get noticed. I guess we're just a lot more moral these days. [;)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there is a demure way or there is this overt display that seems less than courteous...more of a SEE ME statement
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is feeding your child, and then there is seeking attention. Both are natural human activities. Those lacking the ability to see which is on display here are past help.

Given the area, I would say there is a good chance this woman is from Fontana. Lots of similar low class folks in the 909.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problem with feeding the kid, but using the analogy already posted here Peeing, pooping and recreating are just as natural and done in private! [;)]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry, I realize it's a natural thing but so is discretion[xx(]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think she was the news hit a week or so ago , she got pizzed because some one commented on her breast feeding so she just showed off removed her top let both the deflated balloons hang free . each one even has its own name tattooed on it [B)] just to gain more attention and 15 minute fame
    I grew up when breast feeding was very common and no one even batted a eye but the women were some what discreet a blanket a shirt covering up, sometimes not but I never heard anyone make a harsh comment

I do agree if she was a playmate centerfold ( maybe not now anything goes [xx(] ) but in the old days I may peek [}:)]
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    many folks just seeking attention. and she got it
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    and kid looks big enough to be drinking out of a glass to me.
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Given the area, I would say there is a good chance this woman is from Fontana. Lots of similar low class folks in the 909.

I can tell your not a judgmental person !
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    themountainmanthemountainman Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This isn't a baby. More like infant. Old wives tale is it causes buck teeth to continue nursing after cutting front teeth?
    There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who can do math and those who can't. :?
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ahhhh they're personalized like Christmas stockings.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by themountainman
    This isn't a baby. More like infant. Old wives tale is it causes buck teeth to continue nursing after cutting front teeth?

I have seen women around here nursing 6 year olds.... Kids in first grade.... Most certainly in your face liberal DEMOCRATS just tryin to get attention...

I'm always tempted to ask them if that is their child. [:D]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice tit tats.
    Sagged out from the first 10 anchor brats