In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i musta pissed FB

riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
off i can comment on post but cant make one

screen goes gray

Comments

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had that happen....its not facebook. I had something wrong with my computer or something out of date on my software.....I think Java??? My brother fixed things for me.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Adobe??? I don't remember what it was.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FB is PC and will censor hard facts if it murders the lefturd BS.
    Quoted a libturd newspaper actually showing the scum who cause the most crime per capita.

Yep censored and called it spam.
    I think FB boss is banging whorey booker the closet kweer
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    i WORKED THROUGH IT

not sure what i did..something in chrome settings

but i never change anything.

it worked yesterday

now to check to see if the copters over my house are black or gray...LOL
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    disregard what mj-kkk wrote. he is totally clueless on this.it was not a fb action. but as LF said its a google chrome problem. facebook can and does censor some things , sometimes when George Carlins 7 magic words are used to excess, AFTER someone has reported it. its not an action FB takes on directly--searching out foul language and bbanning. since you was able to comment but not make a post its not a facebook thing..if you were muted or banned you would not be able to post anything.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Carry on bro your alright..
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,360 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't usually go to Facebook

But when I do, I am totally surprised at all of the "F" words being thrown around!

(Trying to be the most interesting man in the world is a full time job)[:D] There is no room for 2nd place
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Brookwood
    I don't usually go to Facebook

But when I do, I am totally surprised at all of the "F" words being thrown around!

(Trying to be the most interesting man in the world is a full time job)[:D] There is no room for 2nd place

You better start working overtime if you want a chance at being more interesting than me[;)]
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got a 3 day in Facebook jail for bullying. I had a Liberal on me about owning guns and I posted this..Facebook said I was wrong and was bullying the little snow flake and can post again in three days.
    quote:As long as Democrats SUPPORT abortion,, they have no moral ground to even speak to me or any gun owner about guns,,3000+ babies murdered everyday in this country and not only do they support it,,MANY demand us to pay for it. My guns have never been responsible for the death of a baby,,Democrats cant say the same,,and yes if it has a beating heart and you stop that heart,,you killed it,,you can beat around that bush all you want,,your MORALS are shot if you are anti-gun but pro abortion
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Need a right wing Facebook LOL

quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039
    I just got a 3 day in Facebook jail for bullying. I had a Liberal on me about owning guns and I posted this..Facebook said I was wrong and was bullying the little snow flake and can post again in three days.
    quote:As long as Democrats SUPPORT abortion,, they have no moral ground to even speak to me or any gun owner about guns,,3000+ babies murdered everyday in this country and not only do they support it,,MANY demand us to pay for it. My guns have never been responsible for the death of a baby,,Democrats cant say the same,,and yes if it has a beating heart and you stop that heart,,you killed it,,you can beat around that bush all you want,,your MORALS are shot if you are anti-gun but pro abortion
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,660 ******
    edited November -1
    We do. It?s called GunBroker general discussion forum.[:D]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    disregard what mj-kkk wrote. he is totally clueless on this.it was not a fb action. but as LF said its a google chrome problem. facebook can and does censor some things , sometimes when George Carlins 7 magic words are used to excess, AFTER someone has reported it. its not an action FB takes on directly--searching out foul language and bbanning. since you was able to comment but not make a post its not a facebook thing..if you were muted or banned you would not be able to post anything.

mj-kkk that's funny.
    Funny how truth upsets some too. Not a fan huh?
    Oh well- I decided [;)] Long ago when they killed my Uncle.

BTW - not with Chrome and this was posted then deleted as "spam"
    You can't get much more libturded than USA Today.
    Guess some libturd complained about truth there too. [:D]
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/10/01/most-dangerous-cities-america/91227778/
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my FB accounts has been poofed, banned, deleted, never to be found again. Guess posting in a closed trucker group isn?t as safe as I thought [8D]