In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Confederate flag and a Hillary Clinton preside

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
How does this totally escape both presidential candidates during the debates, when it is in the news 24/7 365 days a year, and the first story about the Confederate flag having TRUMP 2016 on it? Are these candidates total pussies?! Choosing-up-sides on this black and white issue in our schools will not be stopped unless it is "specifically" addressed by all responsible parties. And, therein lies the problem...responsible parties are hiding under politically correct rocks and the MSM.

If you thought race relations under OBama was bad, it's going to explode with a Hillary Clinton presidency and in your white face racism and continuing criminal activities, and disrespect shown to our flag by professional athletic organizations and students in school districts giving black power signs. Two schools in Florida:

School confiscates Confederate flag from a student after others complain

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article104849911.html

Pasco students disciplined for wearing sheets, confederate flags at school

http://wsls.com/2016/09/30/pasco-students-disciplined-for-wearing-sheets-confederate-flags-at-school/
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would it have been acceptable for an AA "student" to show up wearing nothing but a chicken bone stuck in his nose? Probably, after all it's an ethnic statement.

We got way too much recycled Estrogen in the drinking water supply in this damn country. It's led to an overpopulation of pussified girlymen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's not a good situation either way. flag, bone, power sign, etc., but you know that too.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe if they had worn colored sheets, at least they could have said the colored sheets were an ethnic costume.

Mostly I see it as kids doin what kids do, going for the hey look at me shock value, not much different from a punk 12 year old with his drawers showing above his pants. Problem is kids have been conditioned by society to group up, after all, nothing can be accomplished by an individual when 11 people can take credit for what one smart kid accomplishes. Gotta be part of the group so you can identify at the Welfare Office.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are missing the bigger picture as I see it. Our educators, for one, need to do a better job of teaching our children. Clearly and unquestionably, the very serious racial problems that we are having in America today will only get worse if adults do not address treating all people as equals.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you miss the post on what Cornell is now doing with regard to toilet facilities?

I gave up on Public Edummification long back.

I pissed off the whole School Board so well they offered me a seat on the Long Range Planning Comity. I asked if they were hoping to get me far from town or hoping to shut me up?

Hell, I even resorted to a pocket recorder to get Mucas Plug through English 10.

There is damn little approaching sanity in US Public Schools, and even less education going on.