In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This isn't going to set well

Comments

  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to act surprised but I just can't seem to do it. [:(!][:(!][V][V]
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.

    Maybe he's got 'people'...
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, maybe some of the 49ers might wish to wear or be bearers of the Confederate Flag?

    After all, free speech
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    #%#$% the VA leadership that made this decision.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.


    Therein Shutterbug is my Great Advantage. People are never sure what I can do or will do, let alone what my people will do for me.

    The lady at the cemetery was a bit taken aback when I asked about WiFi and could I plug my laptop into the eternal light bulb. She suggested I could be thrown out if I became a troublemaker.

    There will be many disappointed as I ride the eternal forklift to my final destination and they realize they'll never have the pressure to piss on my grave as they have sworn they will. Others will never again feel safe in a lightning storm. Haunting is another possibility.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone needs to double their dosage.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Someone needs to double their dosage.

    Based on that brilliant statement I'll surmise you're a drug addicted individual trapped in a go noplace job attempting to pay off student loans.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just AMERICAS stupid choice making good on another way of his promise to destroy our heritage and way of life...remember George Orwell's book on the future...
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Please excuse me but the president has the authority to do this...how?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In Spotsylvania VA their is a Confederate Cemetery I am sure they will fly the flag regardless of Dumbo's orders
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The VA "leadership" owes their jobs to POTUS so they will toe the line until there is a new POTUS or SCOTUS ruling.

    We now live in a bureaucracy, not a democracy or republic; our lives are governed by the rules written by appointees, not electees.[:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wild Turkey
    The VA "leadership" owes their jobs to POTUS so they will toe the line until there is a new POTUS or SCOTUS ruling.

    We now live in a bureaucracy, not a democracy or republic; our lives are governed by the rules written by appointees, not electees.[:(!][:(!]


    More a Kratocracy than a bureaucracy, achieved via Court Order acquiesced to by an uneducated voters and apathetic voters who stay home rather than vote. Throw in the determined fools who vote third or 4th party to make a statement too.

    Kratocracy can be briefly defined as Rule by the strong ones.. Rule by the strong or those who seize power through force.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.


    Therein Shutterbug is my Great Advantage. People are never sure what I can do or will do, let alone what my people will do for me.

    The lady at the cemetery was a bit taken aback when I asked about WiFi and could I plug my laptop into the eternal light bulb. She suggested I could be thrown out if I became a troublemaker.

    There will be many disappointed as I ride the eternal forklift to my final destination and they realize they'll never have the pressure to piss on my grave as they have sworn they will. Others will never again feel safe in a lightning storm. Haunting is another possibility.




    We're all pulling for you Franz.

    :-)
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.

    Maybe he's got 'people'...




    His "People," probably have "People.". :-)
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What will stop this crap is people telling Government "COME AND TAKE IT"; then back it up with fit men standing guard without violence.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shutterbug, you want to pick up the banana peels you threw in front of me, or should I just flip em outa the way with my gimp stick?
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    May the urine of 1000 camels and their fleas be upon DearLeader.

    That flag will be upon my coffin and I pity the scumbag who attempts to remove it.



    Why??? Because you are going to do something about it??


    LMFAO..........too funny.



    (But) Seriously, I've got nothing but respect for the Southern Battle Flag.

    Maybe he's got 'people'...




    His "People," probably have "Peoplecooties.". :-)
    FIFY!
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,912 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    #%#$% the VA leadership that made this decision.



    The VA leadership is full of DEMOCRAT party ideologues and malcontents appointed by Obama.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    Shutterbug, you want to pick up the banana peels you threw in front of me, or should I just flip em outa the way with my gimp stick?



    I knew You had a "Gimp Stick," Franz. You make me laugh, with your diatribes.


    (And) is "Shutterbug," an insult to You?? I am very proud of one, of the MOS's I performed in the Army. I was also a 54Echo. Google that, Squid.

    You have become the Forum "Joke." If you fail to see that, you are not reading between the lines.

    Any insult from you, directed towards me, just goes to prove what a Little Man, You are. Keep it up. You just make me, (and others here,) laugh.

    You are like whacking a Hornets nest. WAY too predictable,
    (So) Let's hear your latest little Name calling snappy (to You) little Comeback.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    Shutterbug, you want to pick up the banana peels you threw in front of me, or should I just flip em outa the way with my gimp stick?



    I knew You had a "Gimp Stick," Franz. You make me laugh, with your diatribes.


    (And) is "Shutterbug," an insult to You?? I am very proud of one, of the MOS's I performed in the Army. I was also a 54Echo. Google that, Squid.

    You have become the Forum "Joke." If you fail to see that, you are not reading between the lines.

    Any insult from you, directed towards me, just goes to prove what a Little Man, You are. Keep it up. You just make me, (and others here,) laugh.

    You are like whacking a Hornets nest. WAY too predictable,
    (So) Let's hear your latest little Name calling snappy (to You) little Comeback.




    The cerebral content deficiencies of the laughing academy concern me not.

    I earned my gimp stick as well as my pay while you were lounging around snapping pics of you and the gang squirting water with the Bombardier powered pressure washer.

    Now go forth and see if you can learn something. Once you do you won't have to laugh with the girlymen to cover your deficiency.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    Shutterbug, you want to pick up the banana peels you threw in front of me, or should I just flip em outa the way with my gimp stick?



    I knew You had a "Gimp Stick," Franz. You make me laugh, with your diatribes.


    (And) is "Shutterbug," an insult to You?? I am very proud of one, of the MOS's I performed in the Army. I was also a 54Echo. Google that, Squid.

    You have become the Forum "Joke." If you fail to see that, you are not reading between the lines.

    Any insult from you, directed towards me, just goes to prove what a Little Man, You are. Keep it up. You just make me, (and others here,) laugh.

    You are like whacking a Hornets nest. WAY too predictable,
    (So) Let's hear your latest little Name calling snappy (to You) little Comeback.




    The cerebral content deficiencies of the laughing academy concern me not.

    I earned my gimp stick as well as my pay while you were lounging around snapping pics of you and the gang squirting water with the Bombardier powered pressure washer.

    Now go forth and see if you can learn something. Once you do you won't have to laugh with the girlymen to cover your deficiency.


    If I really felt the need, to prove ANYTHING to You Franz, perhaps we could have a civil discourse, (But) I do not feel the need, to prove ANYTHING to You. (So)..................

    Since You are Nothing more, than a Foul Mouthed, self righteous Troll. - You Sir, are not worth my time.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    I've noticed Franz, that when People get in your face, You tend to disappear, what is up with that??

    Not that I really care. Just curious.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    I've noticed Franz, that when People get in your face, You tend to disappear, what is up with that??

    Not that I really care. Just curious.


    You're contradicting yourself.

    I haven't disappeared yet.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    I've noticed Franz, that when People get in your face, You tend to disappear, what is up with that??

    Not that I really care. Just curious.


    You're contradicting yourself.

    I haven't disappeared yet.



    To most of us here, You have Intellectually - disappeared, quite some time ago.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    I've noticed Franz, that when People get in your face, You tend to disappear, what is up with that??

    Not that I really care. Just curious.


    You're contradicting yourself.

    I haven't disappeared yet.



    To most of us here, You have Intellectually - disappeared, quite some time ago.


    Your emotional outbursts indicate your intellect needs further development.
    See if you can at least get your skirt down in time to attend tomorrows services. It really upsets Reverend Weinbloom tremendously when all the girlymen hide their faces with their skirts.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    I've noticed Franz, that when People get in your face, You tend to disappear, what is up with that??

    Not that I really care. Just curious.


    You're contradicting yourself.

    I haven't disappeared yet.



    To most of us here, You have Intellectually - disappeared, quite some time ago.


    Your emotional outbursts indicate your intellect needs further development.
    See if you can at least get your skirt down in time to attend tomorrows services. It really upsets Reverend Weinbloom tremendously when all the girlymen hide their faces with their skirts.



    Your intellect Sir, needs no further dissecting, as You have more than proven, Who You are, and what You are all about.

    You have the Classic "Little Man," Syndrome. If You were not so Pathetic, You would be amusing. (However,) as things stand, You are merely Pathetic.
  • Options
    Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There there little fellow, you'll feel better once the group of girlymen tells you how you feel.

    Meanwhile, you can sit in the big chair in the front parlor and read another of your self improvement books.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    There there little fellow, you'll feel better once the group of girlymen tells you how you feel.

    Meanwhile, you can sit in the big chair in the front parlor and read another of your self improvement books.




    Bwahahaha......... what are You, like 10.
    You are too freakin' funny Doofus. You make quite a few, if not most of us, laugh.
    Keep posting, as it is most entertaining, Little Man.
    LMFAO!!!
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Yo Little Man. Where did You go??

    Keeping up with Your past History, it seems.
Sign In or Register to comment.