In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Happy Labor Day Weekend -

84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
To all of You'uns. [:D]

I hope you all enjoy your (hopefully) long weekend. I know I will.

You Guys are like my extended Family. I post things here, I do not share with anyone. (Believe it or not,) I pretty much keep to myself.

I appreciate you all, and this place we share laughs, angst, and triumphs.

A Special place.

Sorry, I'm getting all Verklempt. [:0][B)][:D][}:)]

Carry on. [^]

Comments

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy the week end!! Heading to the Hillsville Flea Market and "gun show" tomorrow...weather should be nice
  • scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Concur...the weed end goes in your mouth...the smoldering end will burn your lips!
  • 84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Oh, those were the days.

When I retire at 60, in three years, all bets are off. [:0][B)][:D][}:)]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ur still a spring chicken..retirement has been more fun than i thought...enjoy... hope it cools down a bit 99* here with a 25+ wind
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife is in PA visiting her daughter. I putzed around the property today, then cleaned up and had dinner. Relaxing with the pup at my feet, chewing a rawhide. Yep - a great day in a great country. I consider myself blessed.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you Ken!!! Same to you buddy.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Right back atcha, 84B1
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope you have a great weekend 84Bravo1.....our oldest son will be here any minute, so i am looking forward to celebrating his 31st birthday and a weekend with a little shooting, a little fishing, a little video game playing, a little grilling and a LOT of eating.

I hope the rest of you all have a great weekend too !...[:)][:)]
  • ArbyArby Member Posts: 668
    edited November -1
    I was born on Labor Day 85 years ago...the kids are planning my Birthday as usual...don't know what they have in store for me but it will be greatly enjoyed.

My Mom once said that September 3, 1933 gave a whole new meaning to Labor Day.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WearyTraveler
    My wife is in PA visiting her daughter. I putzed around the property today, then cleaned up and had dinner. Relaxing with the pup at my feet, chewing a rawhide. Yep - a great day in a great country. I consider myself blessed.

What flavor rawhide chew are you working on WearyTraveler? [:o)]

You know they sell Beef Jerky?
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Arby
    I was born on Labor Day 85 years ago...the kids are planning my Birthday as usual...don't know what they have in store for me but it will be greatly enjoyed.

My Mom once said that September 3, 1933 gave a whole new meaning to Labor Day.[:D]

Happy birthday Arby. Have many more!
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back at you Comrade.
    RLTW

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for days been hot humid and soggy...up this morn after wind change and NO dew, nada, zip, none ....we also missed the forecast rain
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    quote:Originally posted by WearyTraveler

What flavor rawhide chew are you working on WearyTraveler? [:o)]

You know they sell Beef Jerky?

Bacon flavored!
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
    edited November -1
    Btt, Ladies. [:D]