In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pistol Grip for Yugo M70AB2

Militarynut1Militarynut1 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 2006 in Ask the Experts
I recently purchased an M70AB2 underfolder. Though I love this firearm overall, I hate the factory installed pistol grip. The grip I'm in search of would best be described as that on the Yugo M77. Sort of an ergonomic wooden grip with what looks like a metal cap where the grip meets the reciever. There looks to be a storage compartment for a cleaning kit as well. I seen this on a Yugo AK full stocked version preban listed on Gunbroker just recently. Though it seems that this grip is not available by itself. I'm wondering if it would work with the folding buttstock. Any ideas???

Comments

• Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    You'll have to check the clearance between the crosspin from the underfolder and the end of the grip screw/nut; on mine, I couldn't squeeze an underfed gnat betwixt 'em! With some homemade modification though, you could shorten a regular AK grip screw to where it will fit; good luck on your next project! (That being finding a pre-fit grip that will work without much Dremeling)