In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Single Action Frontier Scout

idahogunbrokeridahogunbroker Member Posts: 131 ✭✭
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have the above gun that I am going to sell for a friend and need some information. Serial # 1165761
Fancy scroll work with an EAGLE IN FIGHT ON THE GRIP.
Anyone have any info please advise
Year of Manufacturer or anything that would help

Thanks
Idaho Gun Broker

Comments

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,713 ******
    edited November -1
    Are you sure it's made by Colt? There should be a letter at the beginning or end of the number and that number is too high. Those don't sound like Scout serial numbers and the grips are definitely not Colt.

Can you post some pics?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry the last number is a F not a 1

Thanks
    Can you help?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How do I post a picture
  • Options
    skychaser53skychaser53 Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahogunbroker
    How do I post a picture

You take the pic, download it to your computer. Make it the size you want( you dont want it to be 14 inches wide), Go to photobucket.com, open an acct. upload the pic to you photobucket folder with thier pic selector(easy). go down to the IMG box under your uploded pic. It will say IMG. you select that code, copy and paste in your gunbroker reply box and the pic shows up !!!! easy Heres a Girl with a Colt to show you how easy.
    coltletsride2.jpg
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,713 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Eagle in fight" grips but maybe it has Peacemaker grips on it, which will fit. Do they look like these?

pix146262312.jpg