In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thoughts on this Winchester?

coicecoice Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask the Experts
Wow. This Winchester looks good also. Do you think this is investment grade? Looks to be in spectacular condition. The box looks a little rough but it appears to match.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=248726624

Comments

• Options
    coicecoice Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to hear what the more advanced members out there think about this Winchester.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305642146

Also, can anyone tell me what the numbers 398 XXX indicate in photo #40? It may seem like a dumb question, but this is how I learn. Thanks.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the third of "isabailey2009" Winchesters you posted about on the AtE forum. If your "isabailey2009" or your just shilling for him, you should be hustling them over on the General Discussion forum. Instead of playing games over here.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    This is the third of "isabailey2009" Winchesters you posted about on the AtE forum. If your "isabailey2009" or your just shilling for him, you should be hustling them over on the General Discussion forum. Instead of playing games over here.

Yep. I think it's more than coincidence that his name is Eric Bailey and also lives in California.
  • Options
    Riomouse911Riomouse911 Member Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, now I get it. [:0] Boooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by coice
    Wow. This Winchester looks good also. Do you think this is investment grade? Looks to be in spectacular condition. The box looks a little rough but it appears to match.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=248726624

Wow, Busted.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow

Yep. I think it's more than coincidence that his name is Eric Bailey and also lives in California.

Small World!

Those folks all just happen to live in Northern CA., up out of Sacramento, on the West side of the Sierra.

Small World indeed!

"I have got that one time before. No, no relation."

One is of course "No, no relation.", when one is one and the same!
    Honesty is sometimes under-rated.

[:(] [V] [xx(] [:(!] [:(]