In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gerber Guardian set

Manoa-FishermanManoa-Fisherman Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Ask the Experts
In rummaging thru some boxes, I found a set of three Gerber Guardian knives in their leather sheaths. One was a boot knife, a Guardian I and a Guardian II. They all have the same three digit serial numbers and have the signature of R. W. Loveless etched in blades.

In researching these knifes, I found that they were produced in a set of 1,000. In some cases, there were suppose to be in wood presentation case with a couple of other items. This set comes with the three knives and the original leather sheaths from what I can gather. I purchased them in 1996 at one of the last Pomona gun shows and were never used in any way.

I was wondering what the current value of this knife set would be from those who are Gerber collectors. Sorry, no photos available since I don't have an account with one of those photo sites, but they are in mint condition.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If none of our members can help? You might consider posting to the Knifeforums site. Years back I posted some questions. Did have to sign up, to post though.
  • Options
    Manoa-FishermanManoa-Fisherman Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    If none of our members can help? You might consider posting to the Knifeforums site. Years back I posted some questions. Did have to sign up, to post though.

Rufe,
    Thank you for your suggestion regarding Knifeforums. I in fact registered and asked the same question on Bladeforums, but they have some sticky rules about asking questions about values, so I would not advise anyone to seek any information there.
    M-F