In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What Freddie Smith has (11 pics)

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
quote:Originally posted by freddie-smith
I have two old shotguns i'm trying to place a value 0n. One is a Winchester model#1897 it also has the#D415563 its a shingle shot. The other has 'Mass. Arms Co.,stamped on it and that say's Chicopee Falls, Mass. with the # RJ873 im trying to sell these for my mother but have no idea what thier worth or who would be interested in them. Any information you could give me would be helpful. Thank You
Fred Smith

Picture095.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture093-1.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Winchester above - single shot below.

Picture090.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture086.jpg

The experts are still gonna need more info for an accurate appraisal on the Winchester, but unless there's something really special about it $150 - $300 is in the ball park.

As for the single shot your best bet would be to find a family member that really likes your mom and/or wants to remember dad. It's not worth a lot.
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments