In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Interarms Mark X Viscount

LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
I recently purchased this rifle from the original owner,who bought it in 1980 it is a .270, blued, monte carlo stock 98% cond. mauser action made in yugoslavia, it came w/leupold vx11 3x9-40 and weaver rings, without pics would you think 400.00 was high or low for this outfit? anybody have any other info pertaining to this model, thanks Loko[:D]

Comments

• Options
    rock,roll,n,loadrock,roll,n,load Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd say that was a pretty good deal. The scope alone is worth almost half of what you paid.
    Enjoy it!!
    [:D][:D]
  • Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that is a fine deal, scope is worth 200 easy on ebay
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just traded for one in 243, caliber with Redfield bases on it. I have had these rifles before and you can't go wrong with these ,,imo,,,great utility rifles that look pretty darn good..nambu
  • Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good deal! The scope and rifle are worth about the same money with the scope maybe 55% to 45 for the gun. 1st gun I ever bought and was never disappointed.
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My friend, you got an incredible deal. The scope is worth at least as much as the rifle, if not a little more. The caliber is also shooter's wallet friendly, and is capable to take anything on this continent. A Mauser is a Mauser(as long as we are talking 98's). Some people will pay premium's for commercial, and specific country of origin's. You are still getting the same basic design. You got a great deal though.
  • Options
    ern98ern98 Member Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You scored. If for some reason it is not a good shooter, you are still way head. All you would have to do is get a new barrel put on it and you are off. Enjoy........