In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winchester 23

94buff94buff Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
What is a Winchester Model 23 Pigeon grade 12 gauge with a full set of Win chokes worth? The bluing and wood look like new. It has a Winchester case that it all fits into.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    brand new in case fixed chokes model 23 grand canadian 12 and 20 gauge case is alittle tatered.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Doe anyone know what a winchester 23 is worth on the market thats in a fitted case and its a two gun set unfired 12 and 20 gauge.
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would start it out at $2400 and see where it goes from there.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Screw in choke tubes???
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by duckhunter
    Condition???

I believe he said that it is unfired... from that, I think we can assume that it is almost like new[;)]
  • Options
    cowboy77845cowboy77845 Member Posts: 316 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Need more info than you have provided. What color is receiver, gold inlays, engraving, bbl length, chokes, boxes and papers included/ pictures. A hunt set goes for 6-7K. its 20/28 ga. I believe you could start out in an auction at 4k if you are talking 2 guns vs 2bbl set, and it would go up from there. Much depends on model. Dennis Dawson of dawsonsdoubles.com is the most knowledgable person I know and I think Chris Showler is equally as good.