In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Texas Ducks Unlimited

takeilatakeila Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
I have a Texas Ducks Unlimited O/U 12 ga. After contacting TDU, I was able to find at the shotgun was donated to TDU in 1998 to TDU from Budweiser, It is #2 of the 4 Americam Arms silvers that were engraved with both TDU and Budweiser. Where do I turn for info on the worth of the shotgun. It is a very unique shot gun and it took me a few years to find out where it orignated from. TDU was able to trace back only so far. Any infowould help............

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    American Arms didn't make shotguns; they imported shotguns from several European manufacturers. There were a number of different O/U models; if you want to post photos & give us all the markings on yours, we might be able to figure out who made it & what model it is.

But, the fact that it is fairly unique will make it difficult to pin a "value" on it. It's unlikely that we can look at the GB "sold" list & find examples of the exact shotgun that sold recently (if ever).

The best we can do is try to find the "plain" version of your shotgun. Then, figure that yours is worth about the same in similar condition, +/- 10%. Sadly, Special Editions such as yours are usually not worth much more than the "plain" version.

Neal