In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning/beretta barrel

mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
helppppppppppppp....my good trusty old shotty has give up the ghost, the barrel had done her best..

can any one help, i cannot source one here...have any you guys got one laying around 28-30 " 12g..or know of one.[;)]

cheers..it will post & is not illegal, please help !! regards[:)]

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may need to give us a little more information, like --- do you have a Browning OR a Beretta, & what model is it? The finish & type of sights may also be significant.

In any case, you might want to check out the following dealer in the US:

http://vintagesporting.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=VS

I don't know if they export, but you can ask. You can also check the Gunbroker website for auctions, but a lot of folks don't want to get involved in foreign transactions.

Neal
  • Options
    edited November -1
    many thanks for the link above..i never got my head around why some will not post to us(UK)...but i am also glad to say ,70+% when asked do..so things are getting better,& lets face it its good business

regards & thanks you..[:)]
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are 2 good reasons why Americans are reluctant to ship guns & parts to other countries:

1) The US has strict regulations on the export of certain firearms & certain gun parts to certain countries, & the bureaucracy is difficult to navigate. And, penalties for violations are severe.

2) Many Americans have been scammed by "con artists" in other countries. The worst are the Nigerians, some of whom even have drop boxes in the UK. Typically, the scammers send forged bank checks, which take many weeks to bounce.

You still need to give us details about your shotgun.

Neal

"If anyone is going to sell arms to our enemies, it's going to be me."
    William Jefferson Clinton
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.corsonsbarrels.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    my gun is a Browning B80 the choke size is 2 3/4" 28 inch barrel, fixed choke or multi ..what ever i can get i'll be happy with & adjust my shooting.oiled black barel.beretta 3 series barrels also fit.i shoot No1 to 7 carts from fox to clays..

cheers, what ya got...
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1