In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GUN CLUB GOLF OUTING, ???

MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,961 ******
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
I've only golfed about 6 times and just bought a set of clubs (garage sale, $35 w/bag). now the bag is large & has a bunch of pockets soooo what should I put in it?
A. .30 carbine w/ several 15 rd. mags.
B. win. 97 take down
C. Rem. 241 take down
D. Rem. XP100 in .300 sav. or .35 rem. (might be a bit noisey on a
public course)
E. Browning Buck Mark target 5.5 w/red dot sight
F. new gun if none of the above (I like this one)
[:D]

Comments

• cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    338 Whisper in an XP100.
    The course manager here asks me to kill all the deer I can as long as I am silent.

CP
  • tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    Golf Ain't that where you pay some rich dude big bucks to walk a lap around his prime Real Estate!
    Archery Field Shoots are more fun...And you can practice for hunting at the same time!!!!
  • hslaterprycehslaterpryce Member Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, you might be playing in a scramble, and most of those are "shotgun starts" so at least be prepared for that - an old single shot would do as there is only 1 shot required.... ghs
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So Mike..ya gonna wear one of those funny hats?..Maybe you should just take a Whip!!!..[:0]
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    What do you mean,"funny looking hats"? Herb Parsons wore on of those hats, shot a model 12, and is one of my heros. As far as pasture pool goes, I knock a few balls around once in a while,.................with my K-22 combat masterpiece............FOUR.
    W.D.
  • RobinRobin Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ole Sam Clements (Mark Twain) said it best. "Golf is a good walk... ruined".