In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHAT is this gun WORTH?

Comments

• Options
    hawkeye904907hawkeye904907 Member Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington Model 700 BDL... It is a 1980 Model, Manufactured at the end of 1979.

I am not sure if the barrel is factory remington or not, I am told it is not. But it is a 1:9 rate of twist, 24" with the muzzle brake. It has an aftermarket bolt mount safety. The receiver has been machined ( not sure what for, I was told it was possibly trued and blueprinted )

It has a harris bi-pod, and a Nikon 4x Scope. I also have a 16x Powerclass Centerpoint, and Leopould Rings.

Gun is in 7mm remington mag.

Here are some pictures.
    IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kind of late in the game, wanting to know how much it's worth. You should have posted before putting it up for auction. As it stands, you'll know exactly what the FMV is at 8:52 8:53 33 ET.
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are well over the amount that I would pay for one.
  • Options
    cattle buyercattle buyer Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice pistola, I have not seen that model in many moons. the numbers say many folks have taken a gander, gun broker is the "BIG" gun store [:D] to find out what a piece is worth... very best