In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

22 Express cartridge

cogundoctorcogundoctor Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask the Experts
Anyone have any information about this cartridge I have a Griffin And Howe custom rifle built on a low wall action in this caliber and can find no information on it

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    go to the Griffin & HOWE web site Look at the research dept then pick out what brand I assume it is a WINCHESTER and theb look for your serial number if it shows up then contact them with their phone number listed and They can give you all the information on your rifle. [^][:)]

EDITThanks for the personal EMAIL .Wow with Griffin and Howe having the sales record I would have thought they would also have information on this cartridge. I have a 1947 vintage book over 500 pages Twenty-Two Caliber Varmint Rifles by Charles S.Landis Will take me some time to go through IT to see if EXPRESS is listed. What year did Griffin & Howe records say the gun left their shop. Cheers Karl.
  • Options
    MPMP Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Early name G&H used for the Hornet.