In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What was this Remington called?

chumchumchumchum Member Posts: 847 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask the Experts
Hi, A few years back Remington make a rifle that looked like the VSSF. However it had a tan HS stock instead of the black. Also the barrel was a black fluted instead of stainless fluted. Does anybody remember what these were called, also was the barrel on these a blacked stainless?



Sign In or Register to comment.