In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taurus or cz

combatinccombatinc Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
edited October 2014 in Ask the Experts
Would like some feedback on either the taurus millenium g2 in 9mm or the cz ram1 9mm

Comments

• Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by combatinc
    Would like some feedback on either the taurus millenium g2 in 9mm or the cz ram1 9mm

I can't comment on the Taurus.

CZ RAMI is what it is, basically a chopped down, alloy frame version of the CZ-75 intended for concealed carry. So you can go cocked and locked with external safety, or hammer down for DA first shot.

If you otherwise like the CZ-75, you'll probably like this; if not, you won't.

Guns are reliable and well-built, though at 26 ounces, a few ounces heavier than the usual polymer subcompacts. Whether or not that's a good thing, I guess depends on whether you're more interested in carrying vs shooting this.
  • Options
    xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    Cz is my vote...u-tube has some pretty good reviews...I'm not a Taurus fan...
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    The one Millenium that I have shot had such a terrible trigger pull that I haven't investigated them further, since.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A good used Smith and Wesson would be superior, and with patience could be had in the same price range.