In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BPS 10ga with engraved receiver

charlesa920charlesa920 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have a 1996 model T92 with an engraved receiver. Pretty ornate. Turkeys on one side and geese on the other. Both engravings are signed.

any body know anything about the Grade? I cann't find anything about the various grades of the Stalker (black synthetic stock) anywhere. I had assumed all the T92's had this engraving.

I've shot quite a few ducks and geese with this gun. Often I'd take it and my 20ga and select the gun based upon the fowl or distance. A buddy asked me one time, "which gun did you shot that time?" I told him "both!"

Comments

• Options
    Wehrmacht_45Wehrmacht_45 Member Posts: 3,377
    edited November -1
    I know a couple people with BPS 12ga stalker guns and they all have pretty nice engraving on them. I never looked at what is engraved on them, but it is pretty much the whole sides of the receiver.

Browning usually only does extra fancy stuff for engraving on their guns with extra fancy wood.