In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ52

MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have just purchased a surplus CZ52 pistol and it has no markings on it other than two matching serial numbers and the import stamp. The serial number is on the left side of the frame and the other on the barrel with a "T" circled (Tula?). The finish is gray. All the other CZ's I have seen have many more markings as well as two swords crossed with two digits in front to designate its year of production on the righthand side of the frame. Mine has nothing on the righthand side. Can anyone give me information on the pistol I have received?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    My last post should have read CZ52
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone have or have a lead to a stronger fire pin and fire pin spring for the 9mm CZ-52? I have 1000 rds.POF with the "hard" primer that I can't use without the heavy spring.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WHO HAS THE BEST PRICES ON CZ 52. THANKS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    traded for a cz52. went to try out and found out it has a broken firing pin,no can shoot[:(!][xx(][:(]anyway the guy did not tell
    me about that trivial piece of info.(my bad for not checking closer)
    okay where do i find a firing pin and how hard is it to install[?]
    & do after market mags work well, i have 1 original mag only.
    thanks guys,
    Noah
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i just ordered a cz52 and was wondering if anyone has any particular "does & donts"for this pistol.at $119 it sounds like a helluva buy. barto
    the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bought a cz52 yesterday on GB #238867095 . question is ,it will come with extra 9mm bbl, will the same magazines work with both 9mm and 7.62x25 ammo or is there a different mag. for it.[?]
    also looks like the same serial# on both bbl's. was that done at factory[?]was/is that a good price on the purchase
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone familiar with the cz handguns? Two questions - most cz52's are 762X25 seeing one which says 9mm, do they come in 9mm para? Also one cz52 says Tokarev?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just got one of these in on C&R. Anyone know where I can download or view instructions on tear down & cleaning?

-Marcus

***When the Second Amendment falls, the First will be sure to follow.***
  • Options
    gotstolefromgotstolefrom Member Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SMARTSEARCH on the Auction Side would point the way for you.
    The one I bought from AIMSURPLUS a few years ago for $ 80. It was 'green-park' on the outside and near new inside. I think S.O.G. has them for about $125+ now.

It has +'s and -'s ...

ENJOY!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THANKS FOR INFO. AM WATCHING SEVERAL RIGHT NOW ON AUCTIONS. SOME OF THE WHOLESALERS ARE OUT OF THEM. THANKS AGAIN JIMMIE