In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Price check on Ruger .32 magnum

TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2006 in Ask the Experts
Excellent condition, in box with papers. Ruger New Model Single Six, blued with white grips. I saw this one for sale today in a shop for $280 out-the-door. How's the price and is it very common? Thanks for replies.

Comments

• Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    about the going price , now if it was the early model with the adjustable sights then it would be a very good price
  • Options
    TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought the Ruger today. It was a little more than I wanted to pay but it is a beautiful gun. Are these being made in the blued, fixed sight version at present? Also, about what year was it made? Serial number is 650-36x. While I was there, I bought an Old Model Single Six in .22 caliber. It is blued with 5 1/2 inch barrel, black rubber grips with a black "Eagle", and a steel ejector rod. Condition is 99% and serial number is 1779xx. It came in a hand made walnut case. About how old is it? I paid $325. Again, more than I wanted to spend but it is almost perfect, and I expect it dates to the early 60's. Thanks for any information or replies.
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    the ser# you give for the 32 mag dates to the first year of production , 1984 , so the gun should have a fully adjustable rear sight , correct?
    the old 3 screw dated to 1961 , both are well worth what you paid for them , and if you want to talk to some real experts about them go over to
    www.rugerforum.com

some of them guys over there can really fill you in on what you have , nice guns