In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Antonio Zoli, GRAY EAGLE??????

gums40gums40 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
alright now i have been trying to figure out anything about this model, i have even email the Zoli coorperation but have not recieved an email back. it is 20ga over under, i have heard everything from its only a field gun worth $400 to its a nice piece that i could get anywhere between $2500 to $5000, does anyone have the correct answer...?

Comments

• Options
    JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So as long as it is actually an Antonio Zoli and not an Angelo Zoli as apparently there is confusion on these amongst people that collect them and don't ask me why as that is all that I was able to find out and have never even seen one in person. It would appear to be worth around $2500 to possibly as much as $5000(relative to condition I would imagine) like you posted as that is what I found as well; too rich for my blood, I will stick to my 12 Gauge Norinco 97 TrenchGun and Mossberg 590.
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Imported by American Import Co.,San Francisco. Probably late 40's early 50's. Company is a sporting goods importer, still there on Mission st. Dbl trigger field gun in the $4-500 range in 90% condition or better.
  • Options
    JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Contact the company to be sure, as to which one it is considered that you have, as some of them are very expensive and the lower grade ones are less expensive field guns.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Dare I get a peek?
  • Options
    gums40gums40 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    those are the same answers i always get, it is a antonio zoli, and it does say imported from italy for the san fransisco something or other. i will have to take some pics of to send out. if you want to send me your email i can just email them to you.