In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

model 94 value

yukon100jackyukon100jack Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have a model 94 that belonged to my grandfather. Serial # is 22642XX and it is in excellent condition. Blueing is 95% but the finish is almost all off the wood. No holes drilled for a scope or anything, looks very original and is rust free. Serial indicates a 1957 mfg date. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    turtles11756turtles11756 Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no more than $450.00 your grandfathers gun you can't get back. hold onto it and don't mess with it
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by turtles11756
    no more than $450.00 your grandfathers gun you can't get back. hold onto it and don't mess with it

Agreed.

Lance
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yukon100jack
    I have a model 94 that belonged to my grandfather. Serial # is 22642XX and it is in excellent condition. Blueing is 95% but the finish is almost all off the wood. No holes drilled for a scope or anything, looks very original and is rust free. Serial indicates a 1957 mfg date. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What caliber is it? The serial number tells me that it was manufactured in 1958. With the wood being is poor condition, it is a $350 - $400 gun at best.