In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Prices: Marlin 30-30

cammalucammalu Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
The Marlin Firearms Co. North Haven Conn USA Est 1870 Micro-groove Barrel Model 336 30-30 Win Bushnell Sportview Scope

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/cammalu/Marlin2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    About the same 250.00. not sure what your pictures are...they didn't show up well.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got your pictures mixed up. The photo your showing isn't a lever action Marlin rifle. It's a Mossberg bolt action shotgun. It appears to be a 20 gauge. Another one you should start at $100.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew that was going to happen [V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    You got your pictures mixed up. The photo your showing isn't a lever action Marlin rifle. It's a Mossberg bolt action shotgun. It appears to be a 20 gauge. Another one you should start at $100.

Could it be this one then:

Glenfield Mod. 75 The Marlin Firearms Co. New Haven, Conn USA Cal 22 L.R - tube 68
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cammalu
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow

Could it be this one then:

Glenfield Mod. 75 The Marlin Firearms Co. New Haven, Conn USA Cal 22 L.R - tube 68

No it's a Mossberg shotgun.
  • Options
    gotstolefromgotstolefrom Member Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Marlin 336 in 30-30 is an extremely popular gun, loved by virtually all their owners.....but there are a lot of them out there. That being the case, they are a good gun you can get for a modest amount of cash.

You can see what they have sold for my using the "smart search" (in green letters near the top) and select completed auctions.

Good Luck....If you decide to put it up for auction, at least ONE of you will be really pleased with the deal.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As Gotstole said, search COMPLETED auctions, last 90 days, Marlin 336. VERY well made rifles. Not much collector interest, but great shooters. Your timing is good with deer season opening soon.
  • Options
    reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd guess around $250 for the Marlin in decent shape