In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beretta M9 barrel bushing

geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
Looking for instructions on how to mount a "legal for CMP" barrel bushing in an M9 (92FS) Beretta. Jarvis no longer provides a barrel with the screw adjustment and the additional "screw on" front bushing is not legal for CMP. "Sam's" and other AMU guns have a bushing mounted, but I have searched most of the Beretta blog's and can find no clear method or instructions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Millet makes a Accurizer system for the Beretta. The front sight clamps to the factory sight, and has pads and adjustment screws to hold the barrel in place. You need the set as they make the front higher. I,ve seen these on the AMU guns.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DCS - Bushnell (owner of Millet) indicates that this is a "sight only" product and does nothing to help control the end of the barrel.

Thanks for the information.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Go to Millet's web site and look in the catalog for the Accurizer system. It does have tabs that hold down on the barrel. I have on eon my 92.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DCS - right you are. I went to the installation instructions and now see how the "pads" work. Also appears that it would be CMP legal since you can have a raised sight. I wonder why the Bushnell tech's don't know this. Sometimes it pays to call the factory, sometimes it doesn't.

I think I'll still opt for the bushing, but keep the Millett system in mind as a back up.

Thanks for the information.